Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

Congrats Joe!Hanna's button. He opens for 720k. Hachem raises all in from the large blind. Hanna calls quickly. Hanna shows Qc Jc. Hachem shows As 6c. The total bet is 4.98m. The flop is Ac Qd 3c. Hanna needs a queen, jack, running clubs or running king-ten to win. The turn is the 8c. Now it's a real close race. A queen, jack, or club for Hanna will win the pot. Otherwise, Joe Hachem wins... The river is the... 2d. Joe Hachem becomes only the second player ever to win the WSOP & a WPT event! Jim Hanna is our second place finisher, earning $1,099,430. Joe Hachem wins $2,182,075 & a 2007 WPT World Championship seat.??

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Hachem Wins the DBNAPC ($2,182,075)78. Jim Hanna raises to $480,000 and Joe Hachem makes the call. The flop comes KJ4 and Hachem checks. Hanna bets $600,000 and Hachem makes the call. The turn is the A and Hachem checks. Hanna bets out $1,200,000 and Hachem mucks his hand.79. Hachem raises to $500,000 and Hanna folds.80. Hanna raises to $720,000 and Hachem moves all in. Hanna makes the call and shows QJ. Hachem turns over A6 and is in the lead. The board comes AQ382 and Joe Hachem wins the pot.Jim Hanna finishes the tournament in second place and earns $1,099,430.Joe Hachem wins the Doyle Brunson North American Poker Championship, the gold bracelet, the $25,000 entry into the WPT Championship event and $2,182,075. Well done Joe.

The rich get richer.Congrats Joe! I either wanted DN or Joe to win it. I got my wish.I TOLD YOU ALL THAT DN WOULD FT THIS BI TCH!

Congrats for a great run DN (some good momentum for 07).I'm sure you're disappointed, but it's a good start (or continuance from the last trnmnt)All the best. Have a great Christmas.Joe Hachem-Congrats!!! Maybe this makes up a little for that bracelet against Dutch.

Mabey someday these final tables will play out live on TV and save ourselves the time of constantly hitting the refresh button.
I WISH! I hate waiting 4 months to watch an old tournament.I'm surprised the WPT doesn't experiment with this.
I WISH! I hate waiting 4 months to watch an old tournament.I'm surprised the WPT doesn't experiment with this.
especially as thier fts are nvr gonna last more than 3 hrs with tht structure anyways..It wld hv been so much fun to see tht call with ak and tht case q if it wer live....
especially as thier fts are nvr gonna last more than 3 hrs with tht structure anyways..It wld hv been so much fun to see tht call with ak and tht case q if it wer live....
same problem as with broadcast of wsop though - can't show hole cards if live
Congrats Joe! I either wanted DN or Joe to win it. I got my wish.
My thoughts exactly!Daniel won't help but feel like he 'lost' the tournament, (ie 1st or a loss), but he'll need to just keep focusing on future success--build upon this performance & not look back! :club:

I'm pretty sure Hachem has already passed Gold in earnings anyways, as Hachem didn't have to pay taxes on his first 7.5m. And thats without even taking into account Gold having to chop his winnings.

I'm pretty sure Hachem has already passed Gold in earnings anyways, as Hachem didn't have to pay taxes on his first 7.5m. And thats without even taking into account Gold having to chop his winnings.
im pretty sure there was a deal made between hachem and dannendonk also...so he didnt take home 7.5 million.plus, it's still "earnings"...taxes or not.