Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

It's just a matter of time until another win. DN is clearly back on track. 2007 is going to be an exciting year for FCP.Take a holiday break, Daniel ... and get some rest. You'll need it to play all those final tables in January! :club::D:D

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniels going to be beating himself up mentally right about now, and i think he will be extremely dissapointed with the finish but sometimes its not meant to be, maybe he didnt adjust enough when it got down to 3 handed but it seemed both Hanna and Hachem got the cards at the right time which probably got Daniel more and more frustrated by the hand. But thats poker and if danny boy plays as well as he did throughout this tournament in 07, he will be on course to equal/better 04. Congrats on the overrall tournament display daniel and of course reclaiming the WPT all time top money leader, though we all know you wont be caring about that right now. gg

What the **** happened? 9 mil to broke? That's not good, no matter what level of play. 3rd place and 600k, fine. But he had a 3-1 lead over the table. Geez, I'd really hate to be feeling what DN must be feeling right now.

I got my autographed copy in the mail today! Read about half of it thus far.
how long did it take because i got the same deal and it has been 2 weeks

WOW. For a WPT event they have pretty deep stacks, unless it s typo on CardPlayer. Hanna 9 Mil and Joe 7 Mil, with 40k/80k blinds...i find that hard to believe so Im guessing typo.

If Hachem wins, he cracks $10 million in tournament earnings..... Not bad.
And if im not mistaken, he will be the only player to win two tournaments for over $2million+ each. Someone might want to clarify that.Hachem actually deserves this title for the brutal beats he took in the summer.gogogo hach
What the **** happened? 9 mil to broke? That's not good, no matter what level of play. 3rd place and 600k, fine. But he had a 3-1 lead over the table. Geez, I'd really hate to be feeling what DN must be feeling right now.
Yeah. It must suck to win only $592k after five days of hard work.
And if im not mistaken, he will be the only player to win two tournaments for over $2million+ each. Someone might want to clarify that.Hachem actually deserves this title for the brutal beats he took in the summer.gogogo hach
Just that one that Kido Pham put on him. The rest need to be made up later.
u may be right 99% sure