Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you are my Fav. I have no doubt that you made the all in move at the right time but thats how it goes I just ordered you book and i cant wait to get it Good job and good luck next time.

Damn, I really wanted to see a Hachem vs Negreanu heads up clash to finish this one off.So now who is everyone rooting for?I'm an Aussie, so c'mon Joe!
I live in Newcastle for 3 years YEAH GO JOEAUSIE AUSIE AUSIE... OI OI OI
Dude you are my Fav. I have no doubt that you made the all in move at the right time but thats how it goes I just ordered you book and i cant wait to get it Good job and good luck next time.
I got my autographed copy in the mail today! Read about half of it thus far.

Okay. Let's get out of here. There's no reason to stick around in this thread anymore.199 User(s) are reading this topic (133 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)63 Members: _Great_Dane_, llou, Derswick, timwakefield, sprfcta, Ice_W0lf, Pot Odds RAC, exec771, hank213, army_vet8857, msals11, crowTrobot, LTLHOMER, skilvia, benhoug, SCYUKON, hockey fan, pauld22, mkaplan108, Kurtman213, shahmat, Muck, You Suckers!, Isaacs, InsanityCubed, MVTh, xmykro, pete, thatguy, GeneralGeeWhiz, nutzbuster, XXEddie, lamann1, blacktie31, Maastonacci, gobears, Hoop Addict, Huge Pair, Royal27, Governator, davezz5, psujohn, Yoda, Tosh, 2bthebest, Merlopj, RodReynolds, Gallo, 167-169, ForRealDD, arerad, Ruffian, wordy, Oziumrules, DoinSublime, HuHu, UncleLib, DrNick, irishguy, troyomac, Moneyball16, mario_kelly, Alex916F, Pack149, Canuckickstan