Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Hanna raised to 480k from the button and Daniel Negreanu called from the big blind. The flop came KsQdJc and Negreanu checked to Hanna who bet 500k. Negreanu folded and Hanna took down yet another pot.Come on DN

Tuesday, 19th of December 2006 07:46 PMHanna's button. He opens for 480k. Negreanu calls. The flop is Ks Qd Jc. Negreanu checks. Hanna bets 500k. Negreanu folds.Hachem's button. Negreanu calls from the small blind and Hanna checks. The flop is 8h 3h 3c. Both check. The turn is another eight. Negreanu bets 160k. He wins the pot.

he's on the short stack. This is a good time for a break.Hopefully he'll recover pick up some hands and regain the chip lead. DN you still got it.
He has the shortest stack yes...but I wouldn't say he's on the 'short stack.' No one will go into all-in mode until they get down near 1-1.5 mil.

Quote from DN's blog on card player:"People often ask me for "one tip" that should help change their game. Well, if I had just one shot, I think this would be it: in order to win a WPT event you can't be afraid to let them catch up, even if that means they outdraw you sometimes."

Since Hachem & Hanna have roughly 3X the stacks DN has, what would everyone rate the chances of each player winning?I'm still confident DN will fight back, but Joe would be my pick right now. Has been playing well & hasn't had his hand caught in the jar too often.I'd say :Hachem 25/10Negreanu 3/1Hanna 4/1Anyone agree/disagree?