Fantasy Emergency

My top three running backs Kevin Jones, Ronnie Brown, and now it appears Travis Henry, are all out along with my WR Joe horn. I have B. Jacobs as one of my starting RBs, who should be my other. Sam Gado, Marcel Shipp. I also have a spot open for a WR/RB my only other choice besides the ones already mentioned is Drew Carter of Carolina. We are in the second week of our playoffs. We are a sixteen team league, so there is noone left on the waver wire. I have made it to the semifinals and boom, all these injuries. To add insult to injury, my opponent has a huge game by Frank Gore already in the books for this week. 2 final questionsBulgar vs. the Raiders or Mcnair vs. the BrownsDefense New Orleans or Pittsburghthis is a yahoo league.

My top three running backs Kevin Jones, Ronnie Brown, and now it appears Travis Henry, are all out along with my WR Joe horn. I have B. Jacobs as one of my starting RBs, who should be my other. Sam Gado, Marcel Shipp. I also have a spot open for a WR/RB my only other choice besides the ones already mentioned is Drew Carter of Carolina. We are in the second week of our playoffs. We are a sixteen team league, so there is noone left on the waver wire. I have made it to the semifinals and boom, all these injuries. To add insult to injury, my opponent has a huge game by Frank Gore already in the books for this week. 2 final questionsBulgar vs. the Raiders or Mcnair vs. the BrownsDefense New Orleans or Pittsburghthis is a yahoo league.
McNair over Bulgar, AINECill take NO def. against wasington then Pittsbirgh against CAR

Agreed on the QB/DEFI didn't know Henry was out...It's a risk, but I suggest picking up Justin Fargas. He may be a Raider, but St. Louis's run defense is awful, and Fargas doesn't split time. Otherwise, is Rhodes taken? Or pick up Cris Brown, but I don't think he'll get much done. Ron Dayne wouldn'tve been a bad one game sub, but they're playing NE.