This Website Was Made For Fcpers

So everyone is always asking questions, and then someone posts something like: "Why didn't you just look it up on google?"So here you go people:www.chacha.comIts a site that is like google, but they have real people who will go out and google stuff for you, and tell you what they've found. So its like google for really lazy people who like to add multiple steps to a simple process.Also, a really funny thread on 2+2 with some of their queries. The goatse one is classic!http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...page=0&vc=1Mark

I hope the reason why nobody has posted in here yet is because you all are enthralled with that link from 2+2. Seriously, its classic. Mark

I hope the reason why nobody has posted in here yet is because you all are enthralled with that link from 2+2. Seriously, its classic. Mark
That was hilarious!

Status: Looking for a guide ...Status: Connected to guide: NormaWNormaW: Welcome to ChaCha!You: Hi NormaNormaW: HiYou: Did you get my question?NormaW: YepNormaW: Working now.You: She refuses to roleplay and wear different outfits (a stripper nurse, for example) and I was looking to see if there was a way to convince her it would be good for our relationship.NormaW: Ah I was thinking makeover. Thankyou for clearing that up.You: Do you think it'd help? It's just gotten boring lately is the reason I was thinking maybe it'd help "spice things up" as they say.You: Oh, a spice girl - that'd be a good one too.NormaW: I can send some sites on better sex in general if roleplaying isn't her thing.You: Well the sex I don't think can get better (you can only teach an old dog so many tricks). Are there sites on how to convince her that roleplayiing is good?You: Do you think it's a good idea?NormaW: Yes.You: Have you tried it? Maybe you can tell me something to tell her where it'd get her to at least try it?You: I mean even something simple like a police officer and a bank robber, you know?NormaW: Well... I will send sites and you can have her look at them.You: Are you married? We're not married yet - maybe she'll do it after we're married? Did you start before or after marriage?You: That first site is fantastic! Maybe one with costumes for sale? Maybe a Gandalf costume for her and a Frodo one for me?You: You know from Lord of the Rings?NormaW: Step one on this site is helpful.NormaW: I will have that in just a moment.You: What outfits have you tried?You: Would it be too outrageous to suggest I be Spiderman and she be Wesley Snipes?NormaW: That is up to you.NormaW: Is there anything else I can find for you on this topic?You: Not unless you have costume suggestions?NormaW: I would start off without costumes and work my way up.You: You mean just imaginary?NormaW: There are some great tips in the first two pages.You: That sounds pretty dull :(NormaW: It is a good way to get her into it and more comfortable.You: What if we start simple like she just paint on a mustache the first time, would that be a slow start?NormaW: I suppose.You: I'll suggest that then.NormaW: Is there anything else I can find for you?You: No, thanks so much Norma!NormaW: You are welcome anytime. And you have a great holiday!!NormaW: Please RATE ME. Thanks for using ChaCha.Status: Session ended.

Guide SessionStatus: Looking for a guide ...Status: Connected to guide: KyleAKyleA: Welcome to ChaCha!You: Hello neighborYou: Im looking for a floor plan of the whitehouseYou: I want to build a scale modelKyleA: Let me see what i can find.You: I'm also looking for model airplanesYou: and tiny explosivesYou: do lego men come in arab?You: this first link is missing pages 3,4 and 7You: what are they hiding?KyleA: 'Not sureYou: i NEED the entire, exact layoutYou: mistakes will be costly unfortunatelyKyleA: Since you are asking for blueprints i sure the homeland security is watching what gets put onlineYou: can you hook me up with a way to bypass them?KyleA: now that they have permission to tap phone lines I'm sure they moniter all types of communicationsYou: I dont care for government. if you could show me to the side of the internet with no government that would be neatYou: are they watching us now?KyleA: probablyYou: If yes, put up an irrelevant linkYou: that will be our codeKyleA: Whenever someone goesb to a goverment site a flag shows upYou: so they're on to my tiny plans for a tiny revolution?You: I'm a revoutionary but I'm afraid I'm quite timidKyleA: I'm not finding blueprints so i'm going to transfer youTransfer: You are being transfered to another guide who can help you search even better!Looking for guide ...Status: Connected to guide: KarenBKarenB: Welcome to ChaCha!Transfer: You are being transfered to another guide who can help you search even better!Looking for guide ...Status: Connected to guide: DonnaRDonnaR: Welcome to ChaCha!You: does kyleA work for the government?DonnaR: Hello.You: do you?You: i dotn like thatDonnaR: No.You: and im feeling compromisedDonnaR: How may I assist you this evening?DonnaR: Hello?You: K, here's what I need. Imagine in your mind a devestating attack on the white house. Now scale it back to 1/100th of the size and add alot of paper mache. where will i find these tiny terror tools?You: kyle was wary to assist meYou: and even warned me of my being monitoredDonnaR: One moment please.You: okYou: model airplanes, etc...You: I will rate you higher if you don't tell cheneyYou: how flamable is paper mache?You: too flammable or not flammable enough are problemsYou: the woman who wrote that article is fugly. if possible in the future, don't link to her anymoreYou: that last one says non-flammableYou: thats badDonnaR: That product is. Paper is of course flammable.You: yes but even when its mixed with paste and turned french?You: donna, i get the feeling your heart isnt in thisDonnaR: I'm sorry.You: oooh, that last one mentions renaissance. thats kinda what I'm going forDonnaR: I thought this would be a good chance to exercise intellect, but it has turned out to be not so.You: It could be. What would you like to talk about?You: I have an 190 smartsDonnaR: I just don't know anymore. Hours of searching for dead cats, clowns of hate, and time machines have left me spent.DonnaR: Is there anything else on this topic I can find for you today?You: ah, but you have the opportunity to learn about time travel, entertainment and animals. you're in a unique position in that you are always surprised at what you get to learn abuot nextYou: with an open mind this site could be a wonderful opportunityDonnaR: One would think. However, the pranks have become repetitive. No new material in weeks now.You: Just now, you could have become an expert on paper macheYou: i think thats because this site is basically google but slowDonnaR: Trust me, not the first paper mache search.You: thats too badDonnaR: Well, we do actually help people who have a really hard time with searching. I know it's hard to believe, but they are out there.You: what searches have you enjoyed doing?DonnaR: Is there anything else on this topic I can find for you today?You: no im goodYou: feel free to go to next prank if you'd likeYou: i wish you nothing but exciting pranks from now onDonnaR: Mostly people looking for articles to complete papers. Chemistry searches are good.You: stimulating pranks. perhaps the tolstoy of text-based prankcalls will be your next customerDonnaR: I do hope so.You: unfortunately i am a poor chemist. thats why i need help with paper macheYou: good luck donna.DonnaR: At least if I am going to get a bad rating, I will have had a chance to search something interesting.DonnaR: Have a great night!You: i will give you a good rating
Ive never laughed at a forum post so hard in my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Some of these are fuking unreal funny a must c ArmenD: Welcome to ChaCha!ArmenD: Hello!ArmenD: What would you like to know about colors?You: umYou: whatArmenD: You searched for ColorsArmenD: Any specific question?You: i just wanted to see some colorsYou: like if theres some i havent seen yetArmenD: OK!You: okYou: gonna show me some?ArmenD: One second!ArmenD: Check out the link to the rightArmenD: The second linkArmenD: Those are just some colors.You: yea ive seen thoseYou: like any crazy martian colors or anything?You: something awesome that i have never seen before?

Welcome to ChaCha!You: hey codyCodyS: Hello!You: How are you tonightCodyS: How are you?CodyS: I'm fine.You: I'm trying to set up a BUKKAKE party.. but not really sure how to do it... can you help me?CodyS: There is a picture to let you know what your getting yourself into.You: do you know what bukkake is Cody?CodyS: Yes, I do.You: would you like to Join our party if I can get one assembled?CodyS: Sure... but, I don't think I can make it.You: why not?CodyS: I'm prob far away from you.You: where are you?CodyS: I'm not allowed to give that information.You: are you in TEXAS?CodyS: Am i?You: hmmm... are you in North Carolina?CodyS: Perhaps.You: lets play a game CodyCodyS: Okay.You: actuallyYou: I need adviceYou: can you help me?CodyS: Okay.CodyS: Sure.You: Today I was at the Final table of a MTT and I picked up QQ UTG. I obv pop 3x bb and MP.. a very LAG but solid player pushed all in.. I was 2nd in chips and he was chip leader.. do I call in this situation?CodyS: Yes...You: I really dont see how I can get away from the hand.. I have no reads on villianCodyS: Are these results sufficient?You: no.. I need your adviceCodyS: I don't know what to tell you.You: I'm hung like a field mouse and need to enlarge certain thingsCodyS: I'm only allowed one search term anyway. Sorry. Should I transfer?

Status: Looking for a guide ...Status: Connected to guide: JeffreyHJeffreyH: Welcome to ChaCha!JeffreyH: helloJeffreyH: how are you tonightYou: HiYou: im okYou: how about youJeffreyH: I'm fantastidcJeffreyH: fantasticJeffreyH: what can I help you find tonight?You: so what is this siteYou: i just heard about itJeffreyH: it's a search engine that you get a personal assistant in finding what you wantYou: umm, just lookin for stuff about overdosingYou: ohh coolJeffreyH: what would you like to know about overdosingYou: can anyone work at this site?JeffreyH: if your an american and over 18 then yupYou: like which drugs hurt you the hardestYou: which are the best ones to OD onJeffreyH: so you want to know which ones kill you the best?You: maybe not killYou: i dunnoYou: i'm undecidedYou: what do you think?JeffreyH: about killing yourself?You: well you dont know me, so that would be weirdYou: but just in generalYou: can i go to a doctor to get it done?JeffreyH: nope sorry, euthanasia is illegalYou: but i heard about this one guy, dr. kevorkian or somethingJeffreyH: although Oregon is trying to legalize it so maybe you can move thereJeffreyH: I think he's in jailYou: ohh, that sucksYou: i dont live in oregonJeffreyH: well then your s.o.l.JeffreyH: you can find people to do it for ya but that's illegalYou: do i have to pay them?You: cause i dont mindYou: i'd be deadJeffreyH: probablyJeffreyH: exactlyYou: you ever been suicidal?JeffreyH: nope, neverYou: i just lost job, gf, etcYou: been a rough weekJeffreyH: can't be all that badYou: my AA got cracked by A6 after preflop all-in and he flopped a set on meYou: ooops, i mean trips, i hate when people make that mistakeYou: so I lost all my cash on that handYou: ohh, and my girlfriend slept with my bossYou: i walked in on themJeffreyH: Oh really. Poker is all luck anyway.You: then she said something that really got to meJeffreyH: what was thatYou: she told me i should just kill myselfYou: that no one caresYou: but i dunno if i can just shoot myselfYou: kinda scaryJeffreyH: sorry, this isn't a suicide hotlineYou: ok, just back to ODYou: anything more than that website?You: that 2nd one looks scaryJeffreyH: well I have allerted your ip address to your local authorities, now they are going to stop by and make sure things are alrightJeffreyH: just hold on for a few momentsYou: stop lyingYou: but im ok now, i'm looking up euthanasia in the yellow pagesYou: thanks anywayJeffreyH: hahaJeffreyH: I dont think they'll have muchYou: Yeah youre right. Besides, i dont want some asians killing me. My boss was Asian.JeffreyH: Ya, those guys are smart.You: Are you Asian? Can I get a job here? That would really help me out.JeffreyH: I cant say my race. I can ask about jobs though if it would help you.You: Nah thats ok. You guys probably dont make **** anyway. Drugs are expensive, and i need a lot of them.JeffreyH: Please RATE ME. Thanks for using ChaCha.Status: Session ended.

Ahh...thats better. I'm glad some FCPers have found the joy in this site. So classic, I can't imagine it lasts long since the whole world must be pranking it to death!Mark