• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing missing is Dakota Fanning as Amanda Tom's love intrest/lover
omg please make that happen and repost on 2+2edit - tell me you're lurking because you're actually making this happen muck.
I think I found a pic of Brandibefore she turned pro.HILARIOUS.jpg
That was in the first 40 pages of the thread.edit - and I'm the loser that knows that....
That was in the first 40 pages of the thread.edit - and I'm the loser that knows that....
OOOOPS. But it's not here. Like it really makes a difference, since everyoneis reading both threads. I saw it on another site. But I did check to see if itwas already posted here before I posted it. Oh well. My bad.
OOOOPS. But it's not here. Like it really makes a difference, since everyoneis reading both threads. I saw it on another site. But I did check to see if itwas already posted here before I posted it. Oh well. My bad.
It's all good... funny pic.
It's all good... funny pic.
Yeah, like I said, I'm the loser that knew that. Are you guys still following?Someone just put up a poll of who they would rather see kill themselves, bettyg or brandi, and bettyg is winning by a landslide...muck...lolol, tyty, nh sir...
Yeah, like I said, I'm the loser that knew that. Are you guys still following?Someone just put up a poll of who they would rather see kill themselves, bettyg or brandi, and bettyg is winning by a landslide...muck...lolol, tyty, nh sir...
I saw that. I only voted to see who else voted. I didn'tmean to vote for anyone to commit suicide though.Even though I did vote for Betty. So if Betty is reading this,don't be pissed.
How did Brandi's problems start?Users may choose only one (49 total votes) molestation by family member/father figure 27 55% chemical imbalance/psychological disorder 16 33% childhood fantasies of being able to fly 6 12%
I was happy childhood fantasies of being able to fly got 6 votes.
Anyone need a backer?
LOLThe next great joke account?I was seriously debating a Brandi account but it seemed too obvious.