• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

breaking news, it is alleged that mark newhouse agreed to stake brandi online and she just screwed him over for 30k.... these rumors have not been confirmed nor denied....

breaking news, it is alleged that mark newhouse agreed to stake brandi online and she just screwed him over for 30k.... these rumors have not been confirmed nor denied....
Scroll up 2 posts dude.It's basically been confirmed btw, and ridiculous hand histories at $25/$50 to corroborate.
"CHORUS-(Me) X's 3Penis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckPenis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckI'm talkin pails of green, talkin pails of greenTom Franklin's mean, penis on the poker queen.VERSE 1-(Brandi Rose)Where them trees at? Where them keys at?Where my 12 G's at? Where my-where my BMWs at?All grey BMW, repossessed in tha bed yoWhere them stripper fees at, where them double dees at?Said I need that, where my where my 12 G's at?Nu-nuttin less tho, nippple says full tilt soHands on that bottle, didn't want to sleep wit da X-OCried 2 or 3 times in the sack-sackCause I got 2 or 3 penises on my back-backWon 4 donks out 6-6 - winning players got dix-dixpenis on my neck, pe-penis on my neck. "and yea... Shaniac couldn't have said it any better - she got pwnt!
i actually did lol
"CHORUS-(Me) X's 3Penis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckPenis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckI'm talkin pails of green, talkin pails of greenTom Franklin's mean, penis on the poker queen.VERSE 1-(Brandi Rose)Where them trees at? Where them keys at?Where my 12 G's at? Where my-where my BMWs at?All grey BMW, repossessed in tha bed yoWhere them stripper fees at, where them double dees at?Said I need that, where my where my 12 G's at?Nu-nuttin less tho, nippple says full tilt soHands on that bottle, didn't want to sleep wit da X-OCried 2 or 3 times in the sack-sackCause I got 2 or 3 penises on my back-backWon 4 donks out 6-6 - winning players got dix-dixpenis on my neck, pe-penis on my neck. "i actually did lol
and yea... Shaniac couldn't have said it any better - she got pwnt!
haha omg Im dying. I read until 7 and went to sleep.I thought it was going to die down!! haha. but now this is definitely legendary.
Holy crap! New Development!Sometime during the duration of the thread being opened, she stole/lost/wtfever $30k from a 2+2er trying to be generous. Sick!
that's not just any 2+2er either that's mark newhouse.... the guy that won the borgota wpt event

From pokulator.com 12/16 6pm - Day 2 of the Doyle Brunson North American Poker Championship is over, but the biggest story from the tournament so far has been away from the tables. Brandi Hawbaker, a newcomer to the tournament scene, posted in an internet forum that Captain Tom Franklin, a well known poker pro, stole her money and sexually assaulted her. Apparently, Dutch Boyd was also involved and tried to help Brandi recover her money from Captain Tom. Rumors are running rampant and the poker forums are going crazy as everyone is trying to separate fact from fiction.Classic Quotes:"Someone asked me if I wanted to die like Stuey with no money in my pocket and I asked why would i want to die with money in my pocket? Anyways if I died right now, the poker world would be so mad at me!" - Mike "the Mouth" Matusow"If i raise your blind again are you going to rub your penis on my back?" - Justin Bonomo AKA ZeeJustin to a player across the table in reference to Brandi's claim that Captain Tom rubbed his penis on her back.

from being in the circuit for the past 3 months I've seen her in all 3 stops (except LA which was a small tourney series)....in Niagara she seemed fine, in Foxwoods she showed up to the sattelite dressed like a whore and started walking around the room pretending to be lost, I'm sure she liked the attention she was getting even though it was mostly negative attention because she looked like a clown wearing way too much makeup, a dumb hat, and a skimpi silky retro looking dress w/ no bra and very visable nipples. My (female) dealer almost called the floor on her, said "she looks like a tramp, she should get a penalty". Regardless, she's still pretty hot, but she looked very annoying and like a total attention whore.Out of the maybe 10 or 12 times that I walked by her somewhere in foxwoods (which is huge) I saw her crying 3 different times, I saw her with mark newhouse almost all the time, and I saw/heard her going to the club at foxwoods one night and she looked pretty happy. Ive seen her here in vegas quite a bit and she looks pretty intense at the table, but then again so do most women. I have personally heard 2 or 3 different stories verifying that she is a pshyco bi.tch... One of my freinds 3 bet her all in preflop and showed her 10/4 off when she folded in a bellagio 1k, she then stared at him non stop for the rest of her time at the table and clawed the felt like a tiger as she was staring him down for about an hour. Pretty weird if u ask me. I've also heard she's the worst at poker. Thats all I know about this girl.On a side note, I have a fairly good idea of who this "amanda" girl is, who apparently claims to be the Capt's daughter. If my assumption is correct, She's a cute looking blonde girl who is way too tiny and I really cant picture her banging Capt Tom. I've seen her in LA and in Vegas, both times she railing an old man (who at the time I didn't recognize, but after seeing the picture I'm fairly sure its tom) I've never seen her doing anything other than sweating this dude and she doesn't seem to say a word. I wouldn't normally remember something like this except I could swear she was eyefcking me both times, but then again maybe it was just my imagination.

from being in the circuit for the past 3 months I've seen her in all 3 stops (except LA which was a small tourney series)....in Niagara she seemed fine, in Foxwoods she showed up to the sattelite dressed like a whore and started walking around the room pretending to be lost, I'm sure she liked the attention she was getting even though it was mostly negative attention because she looked like a clown wearing way too much makeup, a dumb hat, and a skimpi silky retro looking dress w/ no bra and very visable nipples. My (female) dealer almost called the floor on her, said "she looks like a tramp, she should get a penalty". Regardless, she's still pretty hot, but she looked very annoying and like a total attention whore.Out of the maybe 10 or 12 times that I walked by her somewhere in foxwoods (which is huge) I saw her crying 3 different times, I saw her with mark newhouse almost all the time, and I saw/heard her going to the club at foxwoods one night and she looked pretty happy. Ive seen her here in vegas quite a bit and she looks pretty intense at the table, but then again so do most women. I have personally heard 2 or 3 different stories verifying that she is a pshyco bi.tch... One of my freinds 3 bet her all in preflop and showed her 10/4 off when she folded in a bellagio 1k, she then stared at him non stop for the rest of her time at the table and clawed the felt like a tiger as she was staring him down for about an hour. Pretty weird if u ask me. I've also heard she's the worst at poker. Thats all I know about this girl.On a side note, I have a fairly good idea of who this "amanda" girl is, who apparently claims to be the Capt's daughter. If my assumption is correct, She's a cute looking blonde girl who is way too tiny and I really cant picture her banging Capt Tom. I've seen her in LA and in Vegas, both times she railing an old man (who at the time I didn't recognize, but after seeing the picture I'm fairly sure its tom) I've never seen her doing anything other than sweating this dude and she doesn't seem to say a word. I wouldn't normally remember something like this except I could swear she was eyefcking me both times, but then again maybe it was just my imagination.
LOL at all of this especially the eye****ing haha.. crappy I missed you when I was out there JC..I did see Dutch when I was checking out on Friday and he certainly seemed certifiable to me.
On a side note, I have a fairly good idea of who this "amanda" girl is, who apparently claims to be the Capt's daughter. If my assumption is correct, She's a cute looking blonde girl who is way too tiny and I really cant picture her banging Capt Tom. I've seen her in LA and in Vegas, both times she railing an old man (who at the time I didn't recognize, but after seeing the picture I'm fairly sure its tom) I've never seen her doing anything other than sweating this dude and she doesn't seem to say a word. I wouldn't normally remember something like this except I could swear she was eyefcking me both times, but then again maybe it was just my imagination.
OMG please tell me it isn't the blonde Cardplayer girl standing behind me in this pic. Her name is Amanda. I'm madly in love with her. If it is, I might puke.Markcardplayer2.jpg
On a side note, I have a fairly good idea of who this "amanda" girl is, who apparently claims to be the Capt's daughter. If my assumption is correct, She's a cute looking blonde girl who is way too tiny and I really cant picture her banging Capt Tom. I've seen her in LA and in Vegas, both times she railing an old man (who at the time I didn't recognize, but after seeing the picture I'm fairly sure its tom) I've never seen her doing anything other than sweating this dude and she doesn't seem to say a word. I wouldn't normally remember something like this except I could swear she was eyefcking me both times, but then again maybe it was just my imagination.
JC - i have seen all of the same things although the eyefck felt more creepy than sexual to me...
OMG please tell me it isn't the blonde Cardplayer girl standing behind me in this pic. Her name is Amanda. I'm madly in love with her. If it is, I might puke.Markcardplayer2.jpg
no that is the pokerwire girl amanda...different person.
no that is the pokerwire girl amanda...different person.
She just fit JC's description to a T...I would have had to cry if it was. If you see her, tell her I love her :)Mark

this is supposidly the Amanda in question. if my picture workededit: can someone tell me how to insert photos. i clicked on image and typed in the photo title and got nothinganyways there is a picture on page 7 of neverwinpoker thread about this

And she wants us to believe her story?! Tom Franklin should have donkey punched her instead of putting his pp on her back...
this is supposidly the Amanda in question. if my picture workededit: can someone tell me how to insert photos. i clicked on image and typed in the photo title and got nothing
If you've uploaded the pic somewhere, then just hit the image button and put the url in.Mark
She just fit JC's description to a T...I would have had to cry if it was. If you see her, tell her I love her :)Mark
NOT CAPTAIN TOM's AMANDA!just cause mark is in love. this is when amanda from pokerwire was interviewing matusow right before dutch boyd walked in the shot.amanda.jpg
NOT CAPTAIN TOM's AMANDA!just cause mark is in love. this is when amanda from pokerwire was interviewing matusow right before dutch boyd walked in the shot.amanda.jpg
She's a cutie, you should have been all over this Mark! She could have been a few months prego with your child by now!BTW here is the link to Amanda's pic http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...c-31563-90.html
She's a cutie, you should have been all over this Mark! She could have been a few months prego with your child by now!BTW here is the link to Amanda's pic http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...c-31563-90.html
Mmm, she's fabulous! Unfortunately I'm married and have a daughter of my own, or else I would be one of the probably 100K poker players that have hit on her :)She did ask me my name once for a cardplayer update, and then come back a few hours later to 'ask it again because she forgot'...likely story. I think she likes me!Mark