• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victim mentality. Some people just want to be victims. No one should "take advantage" of anyone - especially of a woman - but take some personal responsibility......if you cannot control thses situations in life, you certainly DO NOT belong at the Poker table.

Last night, I had a panic attack. During that time, my passport was stolen. I ended up punching a guy. I don't know what's wrong with me right now. I suppose I have been holding all this anger in for so long. I tried to go about things discreetly, but it has not worked. I'm upset that people who could help me, don't care or just wont. I'm upset that this man can lie to people and that other people believe him. I'm upset this he can get away with what he did to me and that it's okay. It's not okay.I think she's a little crazy.

for those of you that don't want to read it all here is an clip.he next night, he crawled into bed with me naked. His penis on my back, frighten me, and woke me in the middle of the night. I freaked out and spent the rest of the night in the bathroom.

Lol@ the gimmick acct coming up with the rap on page 8.
Yeah that was the best part of the thread. I think Druff made some good points in the thread, but most of it is just mindless arguing.

"CHORUS-(Me) X's 3Penis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckPenis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckI'm talkin pails of green, talkin pails of greenTom Franklin's mean, penis on the poker queen.VERSE 1-(Brandi Rose)Where them trees at? Where them keys at?Where my 12 G's at? Where my-where my BMWs at?All grey BMW, repossessed in tha bed yoWhere them stripper fees at, where them double dees at?Said I need that, where my where my 12 G's at?Nu-nuttin less tho, nippple says full tilt soHands on that bottle, didn't want to sleep wit da X-OCried 2 or 3 times in the sack-sackCause I got 2 or 3 penises on my back-backWon 4 donks out 6-6 - winning players got dix-dixpenis on my neck, pe-penis on my neck. "and yea... Shaniac couldn't have said it any better - she got pwnt!

Sad thing is, she is just a young girl. She was way over her head in the beginning but had no clue. Strange thing is, why didn't she call her parents or something like that? She definately has some issues, but I think most of her issues are a lack of experience and emotional maturity.

Wow is right. I have no idea what to believe out of all that, but that is some seriously whacky shit.

Lol@ the gimmick acct coming up with the rap on page 8.
Cried 2 or 3 times in the sack-sackCause I got 2 or 3 penises on my back-backI laughed way too hard at this. I'm going to hell, I know it.

I believe most of what she said. The world is messed up and I know many won't believe her. She is in over her head but I just hope things get better for her.

"CHORUS-(Me) X's 3Penis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckPenis on your neck, pe-penis on your neckI'm talkin pails of green, talkin pails of greenTom Franklin's mean, penis on the poker queen.VERSE 1-(Brandi Rose)Where them trees at? Where them keys at?Where my 12 G's at? Where my-where my BMWs at?All grey BMW, repossessed in tha bed yoWhere them stripper fees at, where them double dees at?Said I need that, where my where my 12 G's at?Nu-nuttin less tho, nippple says full tilt soHands on that bottle, didn't want to sleep wit da X-OCried 2 or 3 times in the sack-sackCause I got 2 or 3 penises on my back-backWon 4 donks out 6-6 - winning players got dix-dixpenis on my neck, pe-penis on my neck. "and yea... Shaniac couldn't have said it any better - she got pwnt!
HAHAHAHAHHAthis is really not the type of **** that should be joked abou... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

the ppl flaming her are heartless, no excuse... who knows how accurate this story is but i am sure that at the very least he hustled her for her money. she was probably uber naive and that attention all of a sudden made her think she was better or smarter than she really is. sound like she needs to just get a real job again and grind out a roll again, and work on maybe building some relationships in the poker scene that have some substance. unfortuneately this game is filled with a bunch of horny men looking for an edge..... ...... and a bone

I'm not searching through 20+ pages of threads to look for Shane's post. Which page please?
I don't remember. Just search "Shaniac"s posts.He says that basically a few guys on the circuit have said that Brandy offered sexual favors for stakes.

This thread is Comedy Gold! I'm gonna save you cats some time while I read through it.Shaniac's Post:

I don't consider Capt. Tom particularly trustworthy in the poker world, but I trust anything that you say even less. I'm pretty sure whatever BS comes out of Tom's mouth, he's far from broke.You're a total mess and everything you say is twisted and filtered through your fukced-up insane little brain. You've been on tour two-months and are already on the verge of a breakdown--flee while you can.I'm sure parts of your story are true, while the thrust of it has been so distorted by your inability to process reality that the contents are worthless.edit...and slanderous.
Dan Druff's Post:
Here's a little story from this year's WSOP that might add a slight bit of credibility to Brandi's story:I played the final $1500 NL event of the 2006 WSOP. This was the actual last event -- it went off just before the conclusion of the Main Event.I called my girflriend Miri when it looked like I was getting relatively far and had a decent stack. Tom Franklin was at my table. There was a young girl sitting behind me, and Miri sat next to her. The young girl told Miri that she was Tom Franklin's daughter. It did seem a little odd to me that his daughter would be in town for the WSOP with no other family members present, but I didn't think much of it. Perhaps this was the "Amanda" referred to in Brandi's story, and perhaps the girl really wasn't his daughter! Then again, Miri said that this "daughter" was looking very lovingly at him and cheering every time he won a pot -- hardly indicative of someone who is reluctantly being used in a sex-for-money deal.Honesty, I'm not sure what to believe here. This story could range from 100% true to 95% BS. I will say that I doubt Brandi was stupid enough to believe that Tom Franklin was offering to "mentor" her and was never expecting anything in return. I have my ideas as to what really went down, but I won't share them at this time, as these are pretty serious accusations on both sides of the fence.Oh, and there is an unconfirmed rumor that Brandi is now spending a lot of time with Dutch Boyd here in Vegas.Finally, it doesn't surprise me that newhizzle was the one that came to her rescue with the plane tickets. He has a big heart. I just hope it doesn't get him in trouble, given the number of reprehensible and dishonest people in the poker world.More news as it breaks.
Brandi's Response:
Dutch was supposed to be talking to Tom and getting my money back. Unfortunately he is crazy and completely lied to me. He told me that Tom had agreed to give me my money as long as I signed papers that said I would never talk about him or Amanda or any of this story ever again. That was a lie. Tom does not care to give me my money. Instead, he tells everyone that I'm crazy and making it all up ~ of course to cover his own ass.Instead Dutch was trying to sell him a patent for something. The patent was expired. I had a panic attack because I actually believed that I would get my money back. When I found out Dutch was lying to me, I couldn't breathe. Bellagio security guards had surrounded me and called the paramedics. There is a report about it ~ if you do not believe me.During my panic attack, my passport was stolen. Coincidence, Dutch was the one to empty my purse to look for an inhaler. He was also the one who mentioned that it was missing. He accused the three guys he was with of stealing it. I punched one of the guys. He then made up some story that if I went to the crap tables with him, it would show up. He told me that a guy named Johnny took it because he thought I was faking my panic attack.I called Dutch a schizophrenic [censored]tonight. Told him that when he was cheering over his big suck out over Hachem this year, he looked like the biggest dumb ass of the year.He called me an evil bitch.
More to come as I continue to read.Have I mentioned this thread is Comedy Gold?Btw, FWIW, I would totally take Brandi's side in this story if she agreed to give me copious amounts of head.

Another nugget from Dan Druff:

I have been in poker for a number of years now. Not once has someone offered to be my mentor. Not once has someone asked me to share their hotel room with them as they pay for my travel/hotel expenses. Why? Because I am not a young girl, and nobody seems to desire to put their penis on my back. My point? I think you knew exactly why Tom was being so generous with you. I am afraid that, even if your charges against him are true, you are trying to sell us an unbelievable story that he tricked the naive young girl into trusting him, and subsequently shocked her with his lewd antics.
A post from Brandi:
I swear I did not know. I had been approached by a lot of people. Some of them came off scummy. He did not. He even went as far as to reassure me that he did not want anything sexual from me and that he just likes to help young people because it makes him feel good.Perhaps I was riding waves of grandeur and my defenses were down a bit. I'm not used to people being so dishonest and I'm not used to this industry. I honestly just thought he wanted to help me. Yes... this is the plan I've come up with. I just don't know who or where I can stay. Obviously I need a car to stay in Vegas. I left a message with my dad this morning, but that is a touchy situation. I'm praying that he will let me stay with them in Nashville and give me a construction job (he has his own company). He usually pays my brothers $10/hr. Plus, I'm a good cook... so maybe I can cook meals for families on the side. Or perhaps get a job bar tending at nights. I'll probably get two or three jobs so that I can get my bankroll up all the sooner and also be so busy that it takes my attention away from being depressed over the situation.