High Stakes Poker Dudes

http://www.gsn.com/hsp/I have most of these guys named, but can you name each one from left to right for Row 1, Row 2 and Row 3And.. where is Mike the Mouth and Phil Ivey? Are they in this pic?Back Row 1 = 5 peeps, (unknown, Todd B., unknown, unknown, unknown)Middle Row 2 = 8 peeps (unknown, Daniel N., Doyle B., unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, Phil L.)Front Row 3 = 2 peeps (ellie, unknown, )Please fill in the blanks for me. Thanks
http://www.gsn.com/hsp/I have most of these guys named, but can you name each one from left to right for Row 1, Row 2 and Row 3And.. where is Mike the Mouth and Phil Ivey? Are they in this pic?Back Row 1 = 5 peeps, (unknown, Todd B., unknown, unknown, unknown)Middle Row 2 = 8 peeps (unknown, Daniel N., Doyle B., unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, Phil L.)Front Row 3 = 2 peeps (ellie, unknown, )Please fill in the blanks for me. Thanks
Shawn Sheikhan, Todd, blank, blank, AlaeiBenza, DN, Doyle, Gold, Jennifer, Greenstein, Farha, LaakElezra, Jesus

4th row: Shawn Sheikhan, Todd Brunson, Gabe Kaplan, Brad Booth, Daniel Alaei3rd row: Doyle, Jamie Gold, Jen Harman, Barry Greenstein2nd row: AJ Benza, Daniel, Sammy Farha, Phil Laak1st row: Eli Elezra, Chris Ferguson

Is anyone else remotely surprised that Chris Ferguson is playing in this biggest NL game and he is renowned for not playing Cash games at all.
A bit. Everybody's probably expecting him to be uber tight and play abc poker. If I were he, I would go absolutely nuts, play nearly every hand, and really confuse people. I'd also be really talkative at the table and NOT wear my hat. People'd never see it coming.
A bit. Everybody's probably expecting him to be uber tight and play abc poker. If I were he, I would go absolutely nuts, play nearly every hand, and really confuse people. I'd also be really talkative at the table and NOT wear my hat. People'd never see it coming.
haha, that would be awesome
Good Idea, but if I were him I would shave my beard and my head, pack 20 pounds of muscle onto my insanely weak looking frame, and noone would even know who the hell they were playing with.
Is anyone else remotely surprised that Chris Ferguson is playing in this biggest NL game and he is renowned for not playing Cash games at all.
true, he is not known for playing cash games. that doesn't mean he couldn't play them, or wouldn't excel in one. remember, the guy took $1 into $20K playing cash games on Full Tilt, so I wouldn't say he's dead money in cash games. Just that his expertise in tournaments far outweighs his cash games experience.
and chuck cards through jamie golds skull... and swing dance with phil laak after every hand he wins.
how has no one noted that the names of the players are at the bottom of the picture
Not correctly. The names listed don't really pertain to the picture in anyway. And yes, Ferguson is a surprising add for the third season, and I don't really see him fitting in very well there. The past seasons have been very casual and I think it's going to look a bit silly having him there with the statuesque pose and the shades and hat. I hope all the other kids make fun of him. Also, Jamie Gold looks so out of place in that picture it's comical.