D N Cruising Thru Day One

Table 64 - Tough...Big Time!!!!Table 64, located on the stage overlooking the rest of the Fontana Bar, features C.K. Hua (seat 1), Jeff "Happy" Shulman (seat 4), J.J. Liu (seat 5), Webber Kang (seat 6), Doyle Brunson (seat 7), and Chip Reese (seat 8).
Hua/Kang/Reese tough. Liu not so much. Shulman not at all! (the reason he did so well at Poker Invitational is the blind structure is outragiously stupid)
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall the last time DN got critized by playing aces the same way...hmm.Daniel Negreanu Doubles UpKevin O'Donnell raises to $6,000 from middle position and Daniel Negreanu calls from the button. The flop comes 9heart6diamond4heart and O'Donnell bets $12,000. Negreanu raises ro $28,000 and O'Donnell moves all in. Negreanu calls all in for his last $74,100. O'Donnell turns over AdiamondQclub but Daniel Negreanu shows AclubAspade. The turn comes 2club and the river is the 5diamond. Negreanu wins the pot to double up to $230,000. O'Donnell is left with only $10,000 chips.
I may be wrong, but didn't he not raise the flop with them? I'm thinking there may have been a subtle yet important difference in the way he played it last time when he got eliminated.
I may be wrong, but didn't he not raise the flop with them? I'm thinking there may have been a subtle yet important difference in the way he played it last time when he got eliminated.
lol yeah the subtle difference was the guy got lucky and hit two pair last time.
lol yeah the subtle difference was the guy got lucky and hit two pair last time.
See?? I knew I was right!