D N Cruising Thru Day One

Total Bluffs attempted on day one: 0Total re-raises before the flop: 0 I honestly, didn't attempt even ONE bluff all day. Not one. Not as surprising, I never re-raised pre-flop. I'm going to stick to my game and if people want to get me off of my game, I'll force them to continuously stick their neck on the line, while I look to build chips more carefully.... nite guys, dead tired.
great plan, and way to stick with it. Keep up the good grind!!
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total Bluffs attempted on day one: 0Total re-raises before the flop: 0 I honestly, didn't attempt even ONE bluff all day. Not one. Not as surprising, I never re-raised pre-flop. I'm going to stick to my game and if people want to get me off of my game, I'll force them to continuously stick their neck on the line, while I look to build chips more carefully.... nite guys, dead tired.
good luck tomorrow sir
I liked this hand a lot:Fri Dec 15 14:41:00 PST 2006Daniel Negreanu Takes a Pot From Ted ForrestOn a flop of 10 :club: 2 :D 2 :D , Ted Forrest bets $750 and Daniel Negreanu makes the call. The turn brings the 4 :D and Forrest fires $1,800. Negreanu calls again and the river comes the 8 :) . Forrest bets $2,500 and Negreanu just calls. Forrest mucks his cards as Negreanu turns over 5 :) 2 :) for trip deuces.Come on, Ted! Everyone at your table knew that Daniel had at least a deuce! That's his neighborhood!
You just lost 100,000 gk points. I'm sorry, you can't criticize Ted Forrest and get away with it.
You just lost 100,000 gk points. I'm sorry, you can't criticize Ted Forrest and get away with it.
Nooooooooooooooo !!!You know, I realized that Ted may have also put Daniel on a flush draw that didn't pan out when the river card was dealt. But, if so, why bet the river? Why not check-call if you think Daniel missed a flush?Ted is amazing, but he should have known that he was in trouble.

Daniel is playing much better poker in this tournament then he has in the last year. He has is not playing every hand like he did in the ME. he seems to have settled down and eventhough he still plays the loose style, I think he has become a little more conservative with his calls. Not putting his tourney on the line on draws and things of that nature. It's good to see because when he plays his A game he probably is the best in the world. The problem is that we have not seen it in a real long time. I hope this is a beginning for him and he does not go back to playing the style of poker he has playe dinthe last year and a half.

Daniel is playing much better poker in this tournament then he has in the last year. He has is not playing every hand like he did in the ME. he seems to have settled down and eventhough he still plays the loose style, I think he has become a little more conservative with his calls. Not putting his tourney on the line on draws and things of that nature. It's good to see because when he plays his A game he probably is the best in the world. The problem is that we have not seen it in a real long time. I hope this is a beginning for him and he does not go back to playing the style of poker he has playe dinthe last year and a half.
Do you understand DN's reasoning behind why he could play as you put it "every hand" in the ME... if not reconsider the field and the level of players.
Do you understand DN's reasoning behind why he could play as you put it "every hand" in the ME... if not reconsider the field and the level of players.
He can play every hand fine but hte calls he was making and the all ins he played were terrible. I was there. You just saw the ones on TV. I love Daniel but I could not believe the calls he made and the all in bets he actually called.. The funniest thing is he would say I think I ambeat and then call. Think about how fast his stack went down. I mean if we didn't know he was Daniel you would be talking the same way abouth ima s we do about Dmitri
10:13 PM' post='1592714'10:13 PM<--------------------------------------------------------------------Total Bluffs attempted on day one: 0Total re-raises before the flop: 0 I honestly, didn't attempt even ONE bluff all day. Not one. Not as surprising, I never re-raised pre-flop. I'm going to stick to my game and if people want to get me off of my game, I'll force them to continuously stick their neck on the line, while I look to build chips more carefully.... nite guys, dead tired.
Welcome to our world.I guess that 'thing' you found in your game you wanted to fix is gone then.good luck

Anyone know if there is an on-line audio broadcast of this event?...Allen Cunningham just got eliminated when he went all in preflop with Pocket Kings... losing to Pocket Aces!Gotta know when to fold those Cowboys preflop

Table 64 - Tough...Big Time!!!!Table 64, located on the stage overlooking the rest of the Fontana Bar, features C.K. Hua (seat 1), Jeff "Happy" Shulman (seat 4), J.J. Liu (seat 5), Webber Kang (seat 6), Doyle Brunson (seat 7), and Chip Reese (seat 8).

IDK, but Mizrachi is a freakin beast. CL with 330K or so, over 100K ahead of 2nd.Plus he pretty much has the POTY race locked.