2007 Poker Goals.

step one: play hundreds of thousands of hands of 1/2-3/6 6 max with rb to build a healthy rollstep two: play in sunday majors with said rollstep three: go deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in said sunday majorsstep four: profitoh and i'd like to turn 21 sometime to be eligible for protege 3 and not have to cross the border to play live (i'm canadian busto at the moment)

My real goal however is to get a bankroll of 1k about and dominate some SNG's, but we'll see how that goes.
bleh that was my june 2005 - april 2006. you want to skip that year, it's a grind, it blows.

My time for poker is always changing but the one thing I'd like to see is Team Canada win the FCP Heads Up League in 2007.Winning the division was fun but the playoffs left a sour taste in my mouth.When ARE we starting that again? Any word on expansion? ...and if yes, how will the expasion fees be split up amongst current franchises? :club:

my goal:1 is to learn how to not go all in into the nutz.2 learn how to slow down. I get overly aggressive when I think people are drawing...3 build a bankroll big enough to pay off my debts and then play for a living.4 have ten thousand posts.... ok maybe not.

• 2 weeks later...