2007 Poker Goals.

Bored and decided to waste some more space in general. 2006 was decent for me poker wise, booked a small profit and have got my first mtt win under my belt and have started to get some consitency in my tournament game. Goals for me 2007 is to win at least 4 mtts, move up to higher buyin mtts, and hopefully win a satelite into a big live tourney. What is everyone elses goals for 2007? Put them down now then bump this thread when you reach them.

1. Stop tilting/making horrible river calls when I know I am beat. 2. Learn to quit early when I am ahead and not tired.3. Move up from $10 HU SNG's to $50 HU SNG's by end of next year. (Hope to play 2000 next year).4. Have a 10K bankroll by end of next year.5. Learn new games

become profitable ONLINE..increase live earning(build br)learn games outside of my main 3 (omaha8, razz, hold em)...play the other games well that is

To improve as much as I did since last year at this time.
That sums up my goal too.I thought I knew something about poker a year ago. In the past 12 months I have learned enough to know just how much I don't know. And learned the vast value of experience.This year I built up my first bank roll, then withstood a major downsizing, then built it right back up again. I have learned how not to make the Donley call that always seemed to turn me from a winner to a loser in a single hand. If I can play consistent winning poker at my current level and increase my stack 3-5X, then I will be ready for the next level by the end of the year.
That sums up my goal too.I thought I knew something about poker a year ago. In the past 12 months I have learned enough to know just how much I don't know. And learned the vast value of experience.This year I built up my first bank roll, then withstood a major downsizing, then built it right back up again. I have learned how not to make the Donley call that always seemed to turn me from a winner to a loser in a single hand. If I can play consistent winning poker at my current level and increase my stack 3-5X, then I will be ready for the next level by the end of the year.
Always beware of the infamous 'Donley Call'. It has been the downfall of many a great poker player :club: