Kfc Time

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't any of you people ever had Bojangle's?I've never wanted KFC since Bo came to town
never heard of it.
Haven't any of you people ever had Bojangle's?I've never wanted KFC since Bo came to town
OMG YES!!!I read this thread today for the first time, and was going to post this.Hell yeah.The flavor, it tastes like its marinated in buttermilk and hotsauce.Cajun Rice, awesome.***********And Baja Fresh way beter than Chipotles/Moes/QDoba... all of them.But seriously I went to Taco Bell 2+ times/week for 3 years straight and have easily been there over 650 times in 8 years..easy...
Baja Fresh way beter than Chipotles.
You have horrible taste. That's like saying McDonald's is better than In & Out Burger.Yes, this is another one of those times when I'm right and you shouldn't argue with me. No, I don't care that taste is completely subjective.Goodnight everyone.
You have horrible taste. That's like saying McDonald's is better than In & Out Burger.Yes, this is another one of those times when I'm right and you shouldn't argue with me. No, I don't care that taste is completely subjective.Goodnight everyone.
Apparently most agree with you because Baja Fresh is closing a lot of stores.I only get the 3 tacos, but with the salsas...amazing. Fish Tacos.!!The others places are all the same to me; but I've only had the others maybe 10x total.I'll take Taco Bell.no Baja Fresh in AL though.****************
agreed. I love Chipotle vs. Baja.. yay burritos
Money.Buffalo Snackers are money as well.
Buffalo Snackers suck donkey balls. There's nothing buffalo about them...it's just chicken covered with hot sauce. True Buffalo sauce has Frank's Red Hot in it and there isn't a single drop of that stuff used at KFC. Hardees is the only fast food place that I know of that uses true Buffalo sauce.
So you hunger for the blood of defenseless animals? You filthy swine, you.
i'll take a bucket of blood of defenseless animals, a side of mashed potatoes and gravy, and a coke. yes, i'll pull around to the next window. no, i don't want an apple pie.
i'll take a bucket of blood of defenseless animals, a side of mashed potatoes and gravy, and a coke. yes, i'll pull around to the next window. no, i don't want an apple pie.
MURDERER! CANNIBAL! HEATHEN BULLY! FILTHY SWINE!
So you hunger for the blood of defenseless animals? You filthy swine, you.
Whatever tastes good
If you were a man I would smack you in the mouth.
If I'm not a man, then what am I?
I went to Moe's tonightWelcome to Moe's!!If you do not know what I'm talking about, well you're missing out. Its one of the best burrito chains anywhere in the country. Bad news: Theres no Moes in GainesvilleGreat news: Theres Chipolte's, which may be better than Moes about 5 minutes from my dorm
I love Moe's! I had Chipotle for lunch today though. Chicken fajita burrito with sc, guac, cheese, corn, green salsa.Umm Popeyes puts KFC to shame. Spicy chicken strips with RBnR FTW!
I love Moe's! I had Chipotle for lunch today though. Chicken fajita burrito with sc, guac, cheese, corn, green salsa.Umm Popeyes puts KFC to shame. Spicy chicken strips with RBnR FTW!
I like Popeyes because of their mushrooms and seafood. Besides that, KFC is mine.
QFT Baja is a fine place but Chipotle is the most delicious place ever AINEC
QFT Baja is a fine place but Chipotle is the most delicious place ever AINEC
not if you eat tres tacos.I just need one thing on the menu, even if Baja is not as good overall.**********While we're at it....Dungenous Crab > King Crab >>>>> Snow Crab legs.