Kfc Time

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had KFC for lunch simply because of this thread.It was delicious.
hell yeah, I want some more KFC right now, but there isn't one close enough or open. Guess I'll have to settle for Taco Bell.
  • 2 weeks later...

I like KFC, but they piss me off! I prefer white meat, in fact, I won't eat dark meat. Every time I ask for white meat I'm first told that I have to pay extra and then I'm told it will be a 10-15 minute wait. WTF? You don't cook some of both? Does KFC only bring in a few pieces of white meat at a time? Seriously, it's ridiculous.I hate the Colonel!

Blasphemy.Regardless, I wouldn't know. I just get the boneless wings and potato wedges every time I go. I can't wait.
He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken makes you crave it for a fortnight, you stupid arse!
If you lot saw the state of the intensely farmed chickens that have been pumped full of antibiotics and growth hormones used for KFC, you would never eat it again.
That's only the dark meat.

I just wanted to add that the KFC I've had in Canada and the KFC I had in Kentucky is not comparable. The KFC in Kentucky was unbelievably awesome. The chicken was juicier and it came with some sort of biscuit and corn. We don't get corn or biscuits at KFC in Canada.

• 6 months later...

had some more KFC for lunch today.. Had a mashed potato bowl and a chicken snacker.. yum.. I'm addicted.

I went to Moe's tonightWelcome to Moe's!!If you do not know what I'm talking about, well you're missing out. Its one of the best burrito chains anywhere in the country. Bad news: Theres no Moes in GainesvilleGreat news: Theres Chipolte's, which may be better than Moes about 5 minutes from my dorm
Moe's is nothing special. Of course there are about 15 Mexican Restaurants in this area so I'm spoiled on the real stuff. Also the workers should be bitch slapped every time they scream "Welcome to Moe's"