Kfc Time

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Moe's tonightWelcome to Moe's!!If you do not know what I'm talking about, well you're missing out. Its one of the best burrito chains anywhere in the country. Bad news: Theres no Moes in GainesvilleGreat news: Theres Chipolte's, which may be better than Moes about 5 minutes from my dorm

had it once in my life. popeyes is king in new orleans, and there are VERY few KFCs here. i do wanna try that mashpotato bowl
Popeye's>KFCIt's hard to beat gravy with little bits of hot sausage floating in it. Also, they have jalapeno poppers. Poppers dude, game over.
I think I'm going to have myself a little McChicken-fest tonight. For some reason, I could eat a McChicken for every single meal.Wang
You could be just like that guy from Super Size Me.
Popeye's>KFCIt's hard to beat gravy with little bits of hot sausage floating in it. Also, they have jalapeno poppers. Poppers dude, game over.
I love Popeye's mushrooms.
I went to Moe's tonightWelcome to Moe's!!If you do not know what I'm talking about, well you're missing out. Its one of the best burrito chains anywhere in the country. Bad news: Theres no Moes in GainesvilleGreat news: Theres Chipolte's, which may be better than Moes about 5 minutes from my dorm
never heard of Moe's but I love chipotle.
I've seen it. It'a actually pretty funny.
For some reason when I think of that movie I think of him puking when he was sitting and eating in the parking lot.

Dude Popeye's is way better than KFC. KFC are much more bland, plus most of the KFCs around here are filthy. Popeye's spicy chicken is +Ev not to mention their Mashed Potatoes are not only 10x better than KFCs but also some of the best MAshed Potatoes, period. They also have great biscuits and red beans and rice.

Dude Popeye's is way better than KFC. KFC are much more bland, plus most of the KFCs around here are filthy. Popeye's spicy chicken is +Ev not to mention their Mashed Potatoes are not only 10x better than KFCs but also some of the best MAshed Potatoes, period. They also have great biscuits and red beans and rice.
stop advertising you sicko..