Jamie Gold's Father Passed Away

Thats actually an interesting dilemma. Just because something bad happend, does that me u shud act all nice about them ?It's like if you know someone physically handicapped, and you feel sorry for them, but their personality is that of a scumbag, is it 'wrong' to dislike them. is it not wrong to dislike a cripple, coz afterall, they're a cripple. Its just something I've always found interesting
You shouldn't have to like someone just because they are a cripple. Treat them like a normal person. If they are asses then you have the right to dislike them. I'm sure they would rather be treated like a normal person.My 0.02
I'm sorry to hear that, but things had to be evened out...
Yes, Jamie's a douche, but if you think his dad dying is justified because of his douchiness, then you need a reality check.

My dad died when I was 17. Can I have some condolences too? I didn't luck out at the WSOP or anything but I am sad. We live, we watch people die, we die. It's a cycle. It sucks it has to happen, but it HAS to happen. I just hope when I die, there is a forum that has 20 posts in it about me.

My dad died when I was 17. Can I have some condolences too? I didn't luck out at the WSOP or anything but I am sad. We live, we watch people die, we die. It's a cycle. It sucks it has to happen, but it HAS to happen. I just hope when I die, there is a forum that has 20 posts in it about me.
awwwwwwwww, im so saaaaawwwwwy
dont be a scumbag ......regardless of what you think of jamie its clear his father was very important to him and als is a horrribledisease without a cure. your opinion of jamie should not reflect upon the death of a great man.
just because his dad died(which sucks, RIP) doesnt mean he isnt a lucky douchebag