Seriously, I laughed for a good 5 mins. I know it wasn't on purpose, nor am I going to think or say that it was a mistake and "bad". Just really funny.About the new Protege:"His mannerisms were very similar, he's Asian, quiet and polite, and played a tight-aggressive style, invoking fear into his opponents hearts with a death glare.Down to the final three players, there was no chink in Mak's armor."

Seriously, I laughed for a good 5 mins. I know it wasn't on purpose, nor am I going to think or say that it was a mistake and "bad". Just really funny.About the new Protege:"His mannerisms were very similar, he's Asian, quiet and polite, and played a tight-aggressive style, invoking fear into his opponents hearts with a death glare.Down to the final three players, there was no chink in Mak's armor."
Has a certain Rosie O'Donnell flair to it, eh?

Oops! DN Write about how you told me to start LJ over Willie Parker and I missed the playoffs because of listening to you! :club: Damn fantasy.

LOL, 3000 words and you notice that! Too funny.
If we ever end up meeting in person, I'm gonna introduce myself, say "you know, 'DonkSlayer' on the forums.." and you're gonna reply: "Oh yeah, the blog Nazi. You dck."GL to you both this go-around with the Protege.

do you carry alot of cash in your wallet daniel?the cash is usually not as bad as having to cancel credit cards and giving up so much personal info like on your license etc etc

do you carry alot of cash in your wallet daniel?the cash is usually not as bad as having to cancel credit cards and giving up so much personal info like on your license etc etc
That's one of the worst feelings imaginable... well that and circumcision and taxes.
Few moments make your stomach crawl up out of your throat like that moment when you reach back and realize that your wallet is GONE.Uhgggggg.
Is this the same feeling you get when you are closing your car door and know that your keys are still inside the car but can't stop yourself from closing the door?

My experience has been that "variance" applies to general things in life, too. Things generally "even out" in the end.Optimist that I am, I like to think that Daniel's recent bad trip bodes well for this week's tournament. Or perhaps some other good thing is about to happen.