Steve7stud-accepting New Students

Well my first class graduated. I've gotten a lot of requests regarding training, so I figured it was easiest just to post here like I have done in the past.If you don't know who I am, please do some research. That's not to say that I'm a super star, but it saves time. The group of guys that I worked with were truly amazing. I will continue to work with them forever. They will also be helping to assist in your training as well.Currently I have 4 newer students. I am open to the idea of adding a few more, but I am incredibly selective.You must understand that we function as a team. Meaning that the group supports one another 100%. That is why it is so important for me to be selective in who I choose.Core training is 6 months. And everyone has the option of staying on indefinitely....Here are some things I need to know.How old you are?What you play?What stakes?Why you feel you need training?The training itself is geared toward middle limit players.My goal is to teach you how to be a winning player for life, not just for the week, month or year.Also, you must have a decent sized bankroll in order to train. It's very hard to work with someone if they go bust after the first month or so. Feel free to send me a pm, but make sure that you respond here to let me know that you sent it. Thanks.Good Luck.Steve

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my first class graduated. I've gotten a lot of requests regarding training, so I figured it was easiest just to post here like I have done in the past.If you don't know who I am, please do some research. That's not to say that I'm a super star, but it saves time. The group of guys that I worked with were truly amazing. I will continue to work with them forever. They will also be helping to assist in your training as well.Currently I have 4 newer students. I am open to the idea of adding a few more, but I am incredibly selective.You must understand that we function as a team. Meaning that the group supports one another 100%. That is why it is so important for me to be selective in who I choose.Core training is 6 months. And everyone has the option of staying on indefinitely....Here are some things I need to know.How old you are?What you play?What stakes?Why you feel you need training?The training itself is geared toward middle limit players.My goal is to teach you how to be a winning player for life, not just for the week, month or year.Also, you must have a disant sized bankroll in order to train. It's very hard to work with someone if they go bust after the first month or so. Feel free to send me a pm, but make sure that you respond here to let me know that you sent it. Thanks.Good Luck.Steve
I'll try to contact you on MSN.
I know we've talked before, I just can't seem to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Yep... remember I was conflicted at the time... my bankroll was spread thin w/engagement ring, money for downpayment on a house... Well my bankroll has grown considerably since then, and I would like to make the "jump" if you'd have me.
you spelled decent horribly wrong. But you play poker, so all is forgotten
Yikes, you are sooo right. I changed it already. That's what I get for creating a post at 5 am in the morning when I haven't gone to sleep yet.
Yikes, you are sooo right. I changed it already. That's what I get for creating a post at 5 am in the morning when I haven't gone to sleep yet.
Hey, quick question for you while you're here and its early in your thread.Explain a little to us about who can be eligible. Wil this be done online so anyone in the world can sign up? will it be once, a week, twice a week, every night?are the sessions long? etc..any extra info thanks steve

Ah to be young, unmarried, and not have just cashed out the majority of my bankroll when the port security act hit.I'd so love to do this but I know i currently have neither the bankroll, nor the time. Bleh. :)Regardless, its a fantastic opportunity. Mad props to Steve for putting so much time into this. My hat's off to you!Ray

Hey, quick question for you while you're here and its early in your thread.Explain a little to us about who can be eligible. Wil this be done online so anyone in the world can sign up? will it be once, a week, twice a week, every night?are the sessions long? etc..any extra info thanks steve
Good questions. Core training is 6 months long. I provide a different topic each month, that is the focus for that month in training. Every day we have a group chat that runs just about 24-7 with most of the students on it. Where people discuss hands, watch each other play cash games, tourneys, etc. I am generally around off and on every day and always check in as often as possible. I usually coach someone once a day. We have team meetings, team training sessions, and for those who live fairly close.......we try and meet in LA or Vegas as often as possible. But the majority of work is done online. There is no time limit to training. So if you happen to be busy one month, it's no big deal at all. Each student becomes a student for life. At this point, many of my students are well versed in just about every game. So they can assist in teaching as well.

you ever consider writting a book? ide pay for it. you seem like you have a lot to offer and ide love to learn what your teaching but im just not in a poisistion (not mid stakes, not that big of a roll) to even bother asking you for a shot. hopefully by summer if your still doing this ill be ready though....

I would be interested in doing part time training and part time learning. I'm not sure how noobish you look for in students, Hanguk would be a good candidate he needs some help from what I hear :club: But I have mentored and been in poker groups before and I love every aspect of it.PM Sent..Balloonguy let me know if you want those private poker lessons....you need it bad. And answer PM

student for lifecore traininggroup chats 24/7team training sessionsI :D you steve but is this Scientology? :club:
Ugh. You're talking to a guy who live in LA, lol. My training is pretty far from Scientology. Well, at least I would hope so, I haven't studied it. In all honesty. I have found this to be the best way to work with people. The key to success is really in repetition. FWIW.Oh, and 24-7 group chat was NEVER my idea, lmao.