• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I have beenA parking lot attendantCould I have beenA millionaire in bel air
turn, turn, we almost become dizzy....I'm a student, and work retail at Eddie Bauer. 7.75/hour, 9.25 during holiday times...I'm 18, not much else available.

Full Time student at Cal Poly: San Luis Obispo, majoring in Recreation Administration with an emphasis in Sports ManagementI volunteer with the Special Olympicsand I'm on the swim team which is lame because I have to wake up at 5 in the morning. I really don't like swimming, I just do it to keep in shape because it is the only physical activity that I don't completely suck at, and if I didn't do it i'd be obese.

I teach public speaking at a community college part time. Going back to school to be a HS History teacher. Play poker for most bills cuz the professor job is only part time and I'm woefully underqualified.

I teach public speaking at a community college part time. Going back to school to be a HS History teacher. Play poker for most bills cuz the professor job is only part time and I'm woefully underqualified.
Public Speaking was my favorite class when I was at a JC. I did a speech on In N Out Burger and it was funny as hell.

im a full time student for 11 more hours. weeeeei also work at a grocery store fulltime and it pays 9$/hr which is pretty decent, since min wage is 7$/hr. i have an interview coming up with a major bank to do stuff related to my degree which pays 17$/hr.. good enough starting salary for a BBA.

Kill people or get people killed so you pussies are free to go to Wendy's, watch Smallville and masturbate 6 times a week.
Did my time, brother. I appreciate your service.

Since I'm moving to Las Vegas with no clue about my life, I'd like to say that I have no clue. If anyone knows where I can find a good job in Vegas give me a ring. Or click the PM button, that works too. Or come get drunk while I'm in Vegas and play some poker. That's also a viable option.So umm, student?

Full Time student at Cal Poly: San Luis Obispo, majoring in Recreation Administration with an emphasis in Sports ManagementI volunteer with the Special Olympicsand I'm on the swim team which is lame because I have to wake up at 5 in the morning. I really don't like swimming, I just do it to keep in shape because it is the only physical activity that I don't completely suck at, and if I didn't do it i'd be obese.
i go to poly too. what year are you?
Industrial Safety....six fig's
oh, so now we're bragging?
Kill people or get people killed so you pussies are free to go to Wendy's, watch Smallville and masturbate 6 times a week.
6 times a week? Is that all you're giving me credit for? (but in all seriousness, thank you for what you do)As for me, I produce an afternoon radio show here in San Diego.It's a lot less impressive than it sounds.
Since I'm moving to Las Vegas with no clue about my life, I'd like to say that I have no clue. If anyone knows where I can find a good job in Vegas give me a ring. Or click the PM button, that works too. Or come get drunk while I'm in Vegas and play some poker. That's also a viable option.So umm, student?
i like your attitude.