Holy Crap We're Back

still working out a few things, but i like the changes for the most part, makes it more community feel vs just message board feel ... new features like photos, blogs, comments, friends list, etc etc.
I don't get it.You take the forum down for several days to add useless stuff like this, although I haven't explored it yet, and I have still yet to hear anything about our Strat forum proposal?Weak.Yay for bells and whistles!
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do you use any of these new features? OOOO no I don't have any friends :club:
add me ,we'll make outlol, u can just add people without their permision, thats kinda lame., people are gonna take advantage of the e-friend situation by clicking add with no real true friend status.screw it, i'm gonna be a friend whure
how do you use any of these new features? OOOO no I don't have any friends :club:
Actually, I clicked on Friends and I had you and Balloonguy as friends already. The old forum already had this. It's just a pointless un-used feature.
you want me to add you dont you..
Looks like you need to find the setting "friends must be approved by me first" - because I just added you with no approval. :club:
Am I going to get an email every time someone adds me to their friends list? lol.I'm gonna be a downer today.
You can click on your own name to view your own profile then click settings tab from the middle column. I've attached an image to show you.

new_friends.gif

Looks like you need to find the setting "friends must be approved by me first" - because I just added you with no approval. :club:
meh, i'm easy like that, when u add me, it should have a selection for me to add u back. i dunno, kinda like we're dating now.
You can click on your own name to view your own profile then click settings tab from the middle column. I've attached an image to show you.
Nice job on the new board Gov (and company), must have been a ton of work involved doing all the migrations but so far it looks pretty seamless. I hated the new board the last time there was a change, but this new version has a ton of cool features. Good work sir.
Nice job on the new board Gov (and company), must have been a ton of work involved doing all the migrations but so far it looks pretty seamless. I hated the new board the last time there was a change, but this new version has a ton of cool features. Good work sir.
It was a version released by Invision Power - however we actually...... pushed for the profile sections to be like they are. I won't get in to details how that went, but needless to say we're the creative ones who started it lol.

With no FCP on Tuesday I played a $22 180man and a $11 180man and took 2nd place in both for a $1,080 cash.With no FCP on Wednesday I played a $22 180man and took 4th for $288.I think I've found a leak in my game, and it starts with F and ends with P.

I'd like to say i'm still running bad the last 3 days.phucking gheyly too. i mean, dont get me wrong, i love donks, but god., i'l be happy if my 80% (4-1) favs would at least hold up 51% of the time, right now its like rolling dice. SFG
Allow me to show you "running bad." This is my short session last night.doesnotgetworse.jpgDid you have any hands stand up? Even just one?Then you're running better than me right now.Ray
With no FCP on Tuesday I played a $22 180man and a $11 180man and took 2nd place in both for a $1,080 cash.With no FCP on Wednesday I played a $22 180man and took 4th for $288.I think I've found a leak in my game, and it starts with F and ends with P.
the flop? u need to stay agressive, u want to gain info on the flop, the flop play is cirtical in these MTT's. thats why.
the flop? u need to stay agressive, u want to gain info on the flop, the flop play is cirtical in these MTT's. thats why.
Thanks boss. I guess I should've mentioned that it was only 3 letters... THEN how creative could you have gotten???
Allow me to show you "running bad." This is my short session last night.doesnotgetworse.jpgDid you have any hands stand up? Even just one?Then you're running better than me right now.Ray
down 100 at 2/4 isnt bad, but i agree, for 60 some hands, YSAP
down 100 at 2/4 isnt bad, but i agree, for 60 some hands, YSAP
Its the 0% Showdowns Won that tilted me off. Every hand got broken off. I took a break, then played some more and dropped another 40. Then I decided to call it a night.Watching the UFC fights was more fun anyways. :)Ray
Its the 0% Showdowns Won that tilted me off. Every hand got broken off. I took a break, then played some more and dropped another 40. Then I decided to call it a night.Watching the UFC fights was more fun anyways. :)Ray
baaah, was it the ortiz fight?? I thought it was end of december?st pierre is my hero though! sorry to the hughes fans, he pwned him
baaah, was it the ortiz fight?? I thought it was end of december?st pierre is my hero though! sorry to the hughes fans, he pwned him
Nope, it was a Non-pay per view Fight Night on Spike. Some Diego Sanchez, Some Nick Diaz, Some Joe Riggs.... Good stuff.Ray

rail me for my final, its in 1 hour and I need all the support I can get.ConU, 185$ + registration and administration fees, 80ppl. 3.75credits up for grabs.I made the final desk!