Men The Master Fight At Bellagio During Tourney

Cardplayer mentioned a fight during tourney over the weekend and no one stop playing.Last night I was at The Bike and the floor man informed us that Men The Master hit a guy over the head with a beer bottle, and when the guy retaliated, three of Men The Master's crew jumped on the guy.Then the Bellagio security whipped Men's crew ***, threw them out, and barred Men The Master and crew from Bellagio.P.S. Check with some of local people and get more information and update.

Eyewitness account from 2+2"Men is in the 5 seat and the older gentlemen is in the 9 seat on Table 24 right near the mid-stake podium. It seems a hand went down where there was some argument on the action went down. Men and this mid-50s white gentleman are involved. Men gets a free card or something like that and puts a bad beat (double counterfeit) on the older guy. The older guy gets pissed off and throws his cards at Men. Men then gives him a solid, “F-YOU” and the guy then throws a water bottle at him.This is where I’m not 100% sure if Men threw the Corona bottle or Men’s side kick threw the bottle (as both were drinking Coronas) but one of them throws the bottle at the older guy and it hits him in the head (I’m 90% sure it was Men). He gets up and lunges at Men and Men’s sidekick intercepts. Many punches are thrown, chips are spilled, and all hell breaks loose as the screaming and yelling from all other tables mixes in. The fight was so furious I would describe it as two dogs trying to tear each other apart. There floor guys grab all three of them as Men was headed out of his seat to join in the fight. They break it up, security shows up, some jacka$$ from the high limit room stairs starts a, “Men, Men, Men, Men” cheer, the floor tells that idiot to STFU, chips are everywhere, the whole card room is standing up, the commotion is loud, the games have stopped, the floor is yelling at others to back up and go back to their games, some do, most don’t. They pull Men’s sidekick over in front of Bobby’s room. The older guy has a huge welt around this left eye and is bleeding.Security removes the older guy and the floor is trying to get everyone away from the table so they can sort out the spilled chips. Then they remove Men’s sidekick and Men. After about 20 minutes all is returned to normal. "

I was in the Bellagio poker room playing $15/30 while it happened. It was during the Festa Al Lago Bellagio tourney. Men threw a Corona bottle at the other guys head, the whole room was just watching them fight, chips were spilled over and everything .... it was hilarious.

I was in the Bellagio poker room playing $15/30 while it happened. It was during the Festa Al Lago Bellagio tourney. Men threw a Corona bottle at the other guys head, the whole room was just watching them fight, chips were spilled over and everything .... it was hilarious.
yeah I swear this is old news. Unless somehow this just happened again, but with the throwing of the Corona bottle in each story, I think this is just a repost of the previous story.Mark
yeah I swear this is old news. Unless somehow this just happened again, but with the throwing of the Corona bottle in each story, I think this is just a repost of the previous story.Mark
You're right it is old news, but with Men being involved, anything is possible.

If I fought with Men, the first thing I would do is pull that damn hair sticking out of his face. Then I'd run like hell.

Weird thing is : most of the regulars at Bellagio seems to think that Johnny Chan and Sammy Farha are the two biggest a$sholes that are pros. I wouldn't know about Sammy but I always thought Johnny was a jovial, stand up guy.

Someone should tell those boys on 2+2 where 86'd really came from.They googled it, and think it came from the restaurant Delmonicos, but as Jules would say, that sh*t aint the truth.It was from an old speakeasy in NYC during the prohibition days, which had an address of 86 or its backdoor was on 86th St, or the backdoor entrance was the 86 address, and whenever the cops would come, they would yell, 86 and out the back they would go. And hence, that is why it used to describe anything that is 'out', or no more, in or out of the restaurant business.Anyone that posts on 2+2, straighten these boys out. I haven't worked in fine dining this long for nothin. Geesh.
Someone should tell those boys on 2+2 where 86'd really came from.They googled it, and think it came from the restaurant Delmonicos, but as Jules would say, that sh*t aint the truth.It was from an old speakeasy in NYC during the prohibition days, which had a backdoor on 86th street, and whenever the cops would come, they would 86 out the back, onto 86th St. Meaning, out. And hence, that is why it used to describe anything that is 'out', or no more, in or out of the restaurant business.Anyone that posts on 2+2, straighten these boys out. I haven't worked in fine dining this long for nothin. Geesh.
wow I learned my one thing for the day... I am going to sleep.lol where do you work? and can you get me a reservation?
wow I learned my one thing for the day... I am going to sleep.lol where do you work? and can you get me a reservation?
Well I recently tore my ACL and broke my ankle, so I have been off it for 5 months. But that is how I started playing poker. ;)Worked at Street and Company and Fore Street Restaurant. Check out Fore Street, Beard Winner, and was ranked 16 in the country a few years ago.-EV to pay the billdef +EV to make 200+ a night.def def +EV to bring a lady there if you want to get laid that night.And sadly, they probably wouldn't even let me get you a res.Its ironic that my whole adult life I have been making at least $150 just to show up at work on the slowest nights, and then I get injured without health insurance and I start playing poker, and I dream of an $800 bankroll, which is an amount of I've made before in 2 nights.........life is funny......
Well I recently tore my ACL and broke my ankle, so I have been off it for 5 months. But that is how I started playing poker. ;)Worked at Street and Company and Fore Street Restaurant. Check out Fore Street, Beard Winner, and was ranked 16 in the country a few years ago.-EV to pay the billdef +EV to make 200+ a night.def def +EV to bring a lady there if you want to get laid that night.And sadly, they probably wouldn't even let me get you a res.Its ironic that my whole adult life I have been making at least $150 just to show up at work on the slowest nights, and then I get injured without health insurance and I start playing poker, and I dream of an $800 bankroll, which is an amount of I've made before in 2 nights.........life is funny......
Hmmm. Tore your ACL? I've done both of them. Good luck with rehab, man. Say ... about that avatar ... I was wondering if you can PM the full-sized over to me? Yeah. Thanks, man.
Hmmm. Tore your ACL? I've done both of them. Good luck with rehab, man. Say ... about that avatar ... I was wondering if you can PM the full-sized over to me? Yeah. Thanks, man.
Thanks for the thoughts. After two months when I first did my knee in, I was just starting rehab when I rolled hard on my other leg and broke that ankle. I'm trying to think of a poker equivalent, I guess super tilt will have to suffice your now.Someone got the right link for the term '86',http://www.inspirationline.com/Brainteaser/86.htmOne sec on the pic.