Full Tilt Resizable Tables

So I was doing a little railing of Phil Gordon this evening, and he said that resizable tables are finally coming to FTP, and soon. He said January. I already considerd FTP to have the best software available, and they keep making it better. Good stuff.

Tilt did add electronics the other day.
Yeah, but the items all cost far more. Take the hockey jerseys:Stars: 1500 pointsFullTilt: 25000 points = 16.7 times more than stars.EDIT: 30GB iPod:FullTilt: 61k pointsStars: 20k points
Yeah, but the items all cost far more. Take the hockey jerseys:Stars: 1500 pointsFullTilt: 25000 points = 16.7 times more than stars.EDIT: 30GB iPod:FullTilt: 61k pointsStars: 20k points
Im sure the points accumulate at different rates making this irrelevant.You'd be better off figuring out how much the points are actually worth and comparing it that way FWIW i think i read on 2p2 that FTP points are .005 of $1
Im sure the points accumulate at different rates making this irrelevant.You'd be better off figuring out how much the points are actually worth and comparing it that way FWIW i think i read on 2p2 that FTP points are .005 of $1
I'm not sure about what value the FPPs are for each site in terms of cash games, but on tourneys it's 7 per $1 for FT and 5 per $1 for Stars (w/o VIP status).I don't think that FT will be so much better in cash game FPPs that they are better value overall.