Sunday Flipament Circuit Event

Okay fellas - created the tournament (Stars loved me enough to give me the ability to do these on the fly instead of having to mail them about it. +1 Lee Jones!).Sunday Flipament FCP Circuit Event under Private Tournaments is now open for Registration (Password is fcpflip). TONIGHT @ 6pm PST/9pm EST!There's no option to have a guaranteed prize pool, and since only one other person offered to toss in anything - we're just going to dump the idea of the gtd prize pool and I'll ship an extra $10 to the winner.Go Register!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what I'm saying is anyone else who is so inclined should donate to the guaranteed prize pool and we can have ourselves a nice little Sunday Flipament Circuit Eveent - smarty pants :club:

Well I'll give this 'til midnight tonight. If there's enough interest with at least SOME more contributions to the Gtd prize pool, then we'll run with it - otherwise, I'll cancel it.

sure, to celebrate the completion following like 60 straight awaken hours (and likely C or D grade haha) of the last class I need for my degree , I'll post $10 to the prize pool.yaaaaay to no more school! yaaaay to random gambling!...speaking of which, I'm getting my game on for 'in the middle' or whatever that retarded game I can't refuse is Zach, yay even more to drunken stupid random gambling!

It's -EV, plus it's idiotic, anyway.
We get it. You don't like it. You've already posted twice in this thread saying so. Now can you scram?

Dirty:You don't know much about EV do you?Against fellow FCP'ers, a flipament is YOUR most +EV option, especially with an overlay from IQ.And, if less than some number enter, (maybe 20?) the $10 he puts in makes it +EV even covering the 50cent juice.**********8and tskilz:you hush!

Why are flipaments fun -- again?
are you serious?
I don't think it would be prudent BANKROLL MANAGEMENT to play $5.50 flipaments with a $65 BANKROLL.but good luck to all those that play.
ummm, I've seen you play so I can say with confidence that you have a decent shot at winning this thing. I also heard that you run incredibly well on Stars and win more than your share of allin PF's. Take a shot once. geez
Dirty:You don't know much about EV do you?Against fellow FCP'ers, a flipament is YOUR most +EV option, especially with an overlay from IQ.And, if less than some number enter, (maybe 20?) the $10 he puts in makes it +EV even coveing the 50cent juice.**********8and tskilz:you hush!
Nice jab at my game, but "EV" is a freakishly simple concept; poker math is unholily easy.It's likely that I don't know much about flipaments, though. Isn't it just -- you move all-in every hand until there's a winner?

So far we have an additional $10 Guarantee to the prize pool from Edge bringing us to a whopping $20 GTD Prize Pool! Any more contributions?

Nice jab at my game, but "EV" is a freakishly simple concept; poker math is unholily easy.It's likely that I don't know much about flipaments, though. Isn't it just -- you move all-in every hand until there's a winner?
you are the one that said they were -EV.I gues I took you literally.and yes, they are all in pf every hand, as I understand.I'm guessing they end in about 1.3 hands on average per 9 players
It's likely that I don't know much about flipaments, though. Isn't it just -- you move all-in every hand until there's a winner?
That's like saying that NLHE is just who has the best hand at showdown. It's much more complex than that.I'm not going to get into the strat details. You can do your own research from other flipament threads. I've laid out my strat in more than one of those threads.I assure you, it's not just "move all-in every hand."

They're not just moving in right away every hand. There's betting preflop and there's certain betting patterns that you can pick up on to find out what your opponent has before you see it. It's also about calling out your cards in a stylish fashion.