Ho Games On Full Titlt

The low stakes HA games are ridiculously soft. It's funny because half the players don't know Omaha - even to the point of not knowing they need to use exactly two hole cards - and the other half don't seem to know hold 'em. You get the hold'em folks "value betting" an unimproved pocket pair in Omaha and the Omaha guys folding pocket pairs that don't set up in holdem.

The low stakes HA games are ridiculously soft. It's funny because half the players don't know Omaha - even to the point of not knowing they need to use exactly two hole cards - and the other half don't seem to know hold 'em. You get the hold'em folks "value betting" an unimproved pocket pair in Omaha and the Omaha guys folding pocket pairs that don't set up in holdem.
I am not going out tonight because I have a horrible chest cold. I think I am going to stay home and beat down some donkeys instead. :club:

yeah the HA games are ridiculous. pots get so big during the omaha part. people play anything. the HO games are kinda dead tho. and only 6 handed? im lookin now and theres only 12 people playing HO total.

I'd guess that a good 80% of the people playing HA don't have any significant experience with Omaha. (I know I don't). They chose HA because 08 is more complicated than Omaha Hi. I'd guess that people who really have well rounded games would play HOSE or HORSE instead.

oh yeah, the HORSE games are nuts. people dont know how to play half the games. razz it what really will give u a nice stack. when i was playin it the guy three bet it because he had pkt KK with a high card showing. when asked why, he said "what do u mean i had pocket kings."