not much to say - just rediculous how people think a-j is a good hand! two final tables on internet mtt - both lost with a-k to a-j.. one was still 7 handed - blinds at 400/800, made it 2000 first out with a-k of diamonds, gets back to bb, all-in, call - a-j offsuit - trip jacks with an ace taking me from 16,000 chip potential to 0. I don't understand what he thought someone would raise 2000 with first out that a-j was ahead of. :roll: bleh

could have thought you were stealing the blinds, that does happen
yea I'm gonna steal the blinds from 1st out at the final table with just moderate chip stack :roll: witnessed another a-j devestation on jsp - buddy of mine raised a-q in mp after no limpers - bb calls - flop q-2-q, sb goes all-insb has a-jturn k river 10.
could have thought you were stealing the blinds, that does happen
yea I'm gonna steal the blinds from 1st out at the final table with just moderate chip stack :roll: witnessed another a-j devestation on jsp - buddy of mine raised a-q in mp after no limpers - bb calls - flop q-2-q, sb goes all-insb has a-jturn k river 10.
People steal from UTG very often in the late stages of MTT tournaments. It looks less like a steal then if it's done from later position. I do this a lot. It actually works really well when people are playing very tight near a pay jump.