Jamie Gold Wins....

After reading this article on the Bodog celebrity tournament, I didn't recognize 1 single name of a celebrity in the tournament. Seems like the Jamie Gold talent agency all shipping chips to him for the tournament he hosted, lol.===================================World Series of Poker champ Jamie Gold beat a litany of sports stars and celebs to take down the first BodogFIGHT "Celebrity" Poker Tournament in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada held Saturday.He was also the host of the event, which was held in conjunction with Bodog’s BodogFight: USA vs. Russia which was a pay-per-view event. Gold won a Giantto watch for his win, but the good stuff went to second-place finisher Aaron Douglas, who won an entry into the 2007 WSOP main event. Douglas. He won plays Chief Petty Officer Galen Tyrol on the Sci-Fi Channel's hit show, "Battlestar Galactica." The third place winner was actor Ryan Robbins, who currently stars on the Canadian TV comedy "Alice, I Think."Robbins won a Bodog Poker Set, which included a custom-made Bodog poker table and a custom Bodog poker chip set. Other celebs who attended the poker tourney included Jared Padalecki (Supernatural), UFC champ Phil "The NY Badass" Baroni, Tom Europe (CFL Hall of Famer), Michael Eklund (BloodRayne II: Deliverance, Intelligence), and Woody Jeffries (Blond and Blonder). They were joined at the BodogFIGHT PPV event by Paul McGillion (Stargate: Atlantis), Ty Olsson (Class of the Titans), James Tupper (Men In Trees), and actors Aleks Paunovic, Adrian Holmes, and Aaron Pearl.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHO ???

The only person I have ever heard of is the Jared Patalecki guy, but thats only because my ex was in love with him, celebrity crush or whatever. Besides him, I recognize no one. Jamie Gold is the ULTIMATE "A" list aget, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Jeff

You all need to get off the Haterade. Posting a million topics about how much a tool Jamie Gold is, will not take back the fact he is the 2006 Main Event Champion or the $12 million. So get over yourselves, because I highly doubt Jamie Gold gives a rats *** what anyone thinks

So get over yourselves, because I highly doubt Jamie Gold gives a rats *** what anyone thinks
That includes you, so I don't see a reason to defend him.

i've heard of Phil "NY Badass" Baroni before just because i'm a follower of the UFC. BUT, i wouldn't call him a celebrity since he hasn't been any kind of a player in the UFC for many years. It's like saying Buster Douglas is a celebrity.

i've heard of Phil "NY Badass" Baroni before just because i'm a follower of the UFC. BUT, i wouldn't call him a celebrity since he hasn't been any kind of a player in the UFC for many years. It's like saying Buster Douglas is a celebrity.
MIZFKU!!