please give opinion on my play.2nd hand here, no readPokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Preflop: Actuary is MP1 with qd.gif, qc.gif. UTG raises, UTG+1 3-bets, 1 fold, Actuary caps, 2 folds, CO calls, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (20.50 SB) qs.gif, ah.gif, 3h.gif(5 players)BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 folds, Actuary raises, CO 3-bets, BB folds, UTG caps, Actuary calls, CO calls.Turn: (16.25 BB) 8h.gif(3 players)UTG bets, Actuary calls, CO raises, UTG 3-bets, Actuary calls, CO caps, UTG calls, Actuary calls.River: (28.25 BB) 9d.gif(3 players)UTG checks, Actuary checks, CO bets, UTG calls, Actuary calls.Final Pot: 31.25 BB

Four hearts on board, I would fold, but not with three.If he has AA, I'm paying him off. Too often I've seen people capping here with top pair. He shouldn't have called the 4 bet pf with less than AKs or QQ to AA. We know he doesn't have QQ and he be foolish to cap each street with KK, but you just can't assume that everyone at .1/.2 is reading SSHE. Unless I know that he only plays ultra premium hands, I'm playing it just as you did and going into check/call mode at turn. I'm not folding or leading into him.

I wonder if objectively, I should raise the turnWith Ah on board, it's much less likely UTG actually has a flush now. CO could have like KhQh or KhJh. His CO 3 bet would be logical. But if CO was not going nuts on flop with FD, then he almost always has Ax, maybe AQ. Thereby eliminating AA for UTG. So to me, it's often either AA/AK/AQ for UTG and Flush for CO, or AQ/AK type hands for both. And when you go on simple combinations, I'm ahead of that range. Part of my thought not to raise though, was that vs AA even a paired board is bad. monsters under bed?

got actuary's **** far enough in your *** yet? I can post some more in the other thread if you think you can handle it.
Ease up there, tiny dancer. Just because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about doesn't mean that everyone is ignorant.

i see many people, especially at lower limits like this, call cap bet with 10J suited, QJ suited, etc. where they will then pump a big pot when they flop the flush draw against the ace. That's just from my experience though. Granted, I'm drunk, so who really cares what I think right?

I agree with this. I am capping every street. However I do not play limit, so what do I know?
I'm definitely not capping every street. If the turn gets capped, we can start to think we are behind, I think.I'd like to point out that CO called 4-cold... so he could definitely have a some hearts. He could also have a hand like AA and was faced 4 cold with it. So, he either sucks in calling 4 bets, and has a random hand, or he has a monster. Given the way he played the flop, I'd be thinking he is really strong, and slowing down after the turn. Pretty much play it the same.