Keith's Father Was Gay With My Father

I have a theory. If one of your friends' father's names is the same as YOUR father's name, then your dad and your friend's dad were gay together. For example:Let's assume KDawg's dad was named Carl. My dad is named Carl. Therefore, my dad and KDawg's dad were gay. Together.See?Wang

derek, I will not lock this purely for the fact that you are wanting me to lock it
Is this an admission of some sort? Your dad really was luh-vers with the Wangfather?Can I have his number?
Sooooooooooo my dad and I have the same name... does this mean we are gay together?
Did you even read the OP? Of COURSE not!Look, it has to be your FRIEND'S father's name. Just because your name is the same as your father's name doesn't mean YOU TWO are gay together; that's just silly!Reread the OP, and then we can revisit this conversation. You sicko...Wang
Did you even read the OP? Of COURSE not!Look, it has to be your FRIEND'S father's name. Just because your name is the same as your father's name doesn't mean YOU TWO are gay together; that's just silly!Reread the OP, and then we can revisit this conversation. You sicko...Wang
:club:
I just love the Internet-Validation. In fact, I may go so far as to say I NEED IT. I need it!Wang
Well, as Renae will attest, you are very good looking. And you can apparently channel Ron Mexico quite well.

The Vietnamese only have about 6 or 8 names so... if you had 6 or 8 friends whose fathers names were the same as yours, it would be one big gay clusterfuck.

I have a theory. If one of your friends' father's names is the same as YOUR father's name, then your dad and your friend's dad were gay together. For example:Let's assume KDawg's dad was named Carl. My dad is named Carl. Therefore, my dad and KDawg's dad were gay. Together.See?Wang
No shit.What, is this supposed to be big news?
If that is true, then is it a coincidence that my dad is Danny and MDG is Danny? Is there some reverse Oedipus in there?
Well, as Renae will attest, you are very good looking. And you can apparently channel Ron Mexico quite well.
Super hot.If I were a guy I'd change my name to Derek.
Is this an admission of some sort? Your dad really was luh-vers with the Wangfather?Can I have his number?
well, Derek's dad must've boned my dad a long time ago, cause mine died in 86 and was sick with cancer for 3 years before thatheh, I shut down this thread fast:evil grin face: