Who Are Member 1 And 2?

For those who don't know who Chris Bigler is:http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles...hris-bigler.htm
you do realize it's possible for 2 people to have the same name right? admin(also has the name chris bigler) explained all this when he actually posted on here and there weren't 1000 retards posting everyday.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realize it's possible for 2 people to have the same name right? admin(also has the name chris bigler) explained all this when he actually posted on here and there weren't 1000 retards posting everyday.
no no noyou don't understandChris Bigler is a MEMBER.If he were "admin" it would say ADMIN or something other than MEMBER. Geesh. All you 5k post people think you are god's gift to forums. This forum ran so smoothly when you left. All the retards were allowed to post freely without fear of your common sense.
FYP
I'm a Michelob fan.. at least the one time I tried it .. I also don't mind Natty light.Anyone ever had classic ice? oh man! Hurray for college beers.
Two people can't have the same screen name. When the second person would try to register with it, the system would not allow it.You probably meant to say that it's possible for one person to have two different screen names and that the screen names "admin" and "ChrisBigler" are the same person. Actuary, I think he was trying to say that.That could be possible. Why didn't you say so, AllInBluff35?
Two people can't have the same screen name. When the second person would try to register with it, the system would not allow it.You probably meant to say that it's possible for one person to have two different screen names and that the screen names "admin" and "ChrisBigler" are the same person. Actuary, I think he was trying to say that.That could be possible. Why didn't you say so, AllInBluff35?
he ment the same friggin legal name man
Chris Bigler the pro poker player is not ChrisBigler on FCP. ChrisBigler on FCP is just a person who happens to share the same name with a pro poker player. No?
POTY?

Who Are Member 1 And 2?member one is the one in the front. member two is the one in the back. you usually want to place lighting out by knees five and six to prevent shadowing, with maybe a fill light up by navel two.

Because they are 2 different points.Chris Bigler the member at FCP is the same Chris Bigler who is ADMIN at FCP.Chris Bigler of FCP is not Chris Bigler the famous poker player.
Because they are 2 different points.Chris Bigler the member at FCP is the same Chris Bigler who is ADMIN at FCP.Chris Bigler of FCP is not Chris Bigler the famous poker player.
Take your god damn reasonable answers and get the hell out of here.
most all american beer = :club: crap
FYP
FYP
If you click on "members" at the top right of this page, then go to the bottom of the next page and change the second option at the bottom of the page to "join date" and click on the "go" button, you'll see who joined the forum first.The first ten screen names shown are:admin DanielNegreanu ForumMod foodbanker Heaton hilo JaysonWeber ChrisBigler johngbrown66 Jae8201 I don't know why #1 isn't shown. I thought that it was interesting that Chris Bigler was one of the first to sign up but he has never posted.
chris bigler is the admin, not the poker player. THe poker player did sign up a long while back and made a post or two, I forget the name that he usededit: for the people that are going to try to tell me who someone is and isn't when I know them, Admin mainly used the Admin account for his admin job, ChrisBigler was the account he used and then changed. Its the same thing as Forum Mod. That is Jayson Weber, but he created the Jayson Weber account as his main one and would use the Forum Mod account sparingly. I find it funny that people are trying to tell bluff what is up when he has been on this site longer then those who are telling him. neat