Free $10 At Party, What Should I Bet On

Bet on the Broncos this week. There are getting 9 points in San Diego, a place where they've played well and have had decent success. The rookie Jay Cutler is starting and could lead to some uncertainty, the fact that San Diego has the best running back in the league hurt too. But it's a division game with a history of close games that has big importance for the NFC West and the AFC. Division vs division underdogs have covered 72% of the time this year. It's going to be a 3 point bloodbath - making the bet a slam dunk, IMO.

Bet on the Broncos this week. There are getting 9 points in San Diego, a place where they've played well and have had decent success. The rookie Jay Cutler is starting and could lead to some uncertainty, the fact that San Diego has the best running back in the league hurt too. But it's a division game with a history of close games that has big importance for the NFC West and the AFC. Division vs division underdogs have covered 72% of the time this year. It's going to be a 3 point bloodbath - making the bet a slam dunk, IMO.
With Cecil Sapp breaking his leg, and Al Wilson getting carted off the field on a backboard last week, I don't think the Chargers will have a problem running over the Broncos. And I'm a Bronco fan.