Stoxpoker Nl Videos

this is the first i've seen of this kind of educational video and i must say i was impressed. i watched about 2 hours of his nl 6 max with commentary and i'm definitely gonna try out a couple of things he talks about in the videos. i am very curious as to how these videos compare to something like cardrunners. anyone who has had experience with both i would appreciate hearing your opinions on whether cardrunners is worth the purchase.-steal

this is the first i've seen of this kind of educational video and i must say i was impressed. i watched about 2 hours of his nl 6 max with commentary and i'm definitely gonna try out a couple of things he talks about in the videos. i am very curious as to how these videos compare to something like cardrunners. anyone who has had experience with both i would appreciate hearing your opinions on whether cardrunners is worth the purchase.-steal
I saw that you typed a question or a statement or something, but for some reason the only thing I could do is shout at my monitor for the chick in your avatar to "Stick'em Up".I remember watching a few of his early videos when they were free and was impressed. Did you subscribe to his site, or are there some free ones again?
Cardrunners AINEC. Those videos are definitely worth the money for the subscription as some of the skills they teach are invaluable.
:club: your avatar.please post more.post in every thread.