Where Is The Best Place To Play Overall.

Best Online Poker Site  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Where to play?

• FullContactPoker
    • PokerStars
    • PartyPoker
    • FullTilt
    • BoDogs
    • Other(Post anwser)

So, I wanna start throwin my money away and want the best place to do it. My shiny new VISA is itchin for a use. I wanna know where to aim.Also, my first pool so it might be kinda FUBAR

Having played on all but party, I'd have to go with Full tilt.It used to be my least favorite, but after a while I have found it to be the best, in layout, tourny's, cash games, always tons of sats, and I can actually find my way around it unlike places like Ultimate Bet and even Pstarts some times that can be confusing. I like bodog better for cash though, it's kinda soft at lower limits I think and it's basically the only thing that bodog is good for.I used to play on Pokerroom, which used to be on the Ongame network which FCP also used to be on, but they went down to US players. Shame, because I loved their software and their tournies, there were always tons.

I can get you 25% rakeback at Tilt I just need your email addy.There are others that can get you 27% but I dont know who they are.let me know via pm if you want me to get you started up.thanks,Cody

So, I wanna start throwin my money away and want the best place to do it. My shiny new VISA is itchin for a use. I wanna know where to aim.Also, my first pool so it might be kinda FUBAR
If you want 27% rakeback at FT, let me know. Pm me.

Lol at FullTilt and Stars running neck and neck in the poll. Quick overview of the sites you mentioned...FullTilt and Stars are now very close on amount of volume in both tourneys and cash games. Both are fairly fishy these days too (though nothing like the glory days of Party). I give a slight edge to FullTilt because I prefer the software and rakeback is available. Bodog has the best cash games and the most donkeys by far. However, it has very little volume in comparison to the others and the software sucks. Bodog does have rakeback and tourney overlays, so I guess you have to take the good with the bad there.FCP has the worst software known to man and no volume right now. That may improve down the road, but right now it's a terrible place to play poker.Party probably has very little volume since they banned US players. Even if you're outside the US I wouldn't reccomend playing there. It's only really draw was the volume and number of fish, which has to have gone down considerably since the ban. And, there's no rakeback on Party.

Lol at FullTilt and Stars running neck and neck in the poll. Quick overview of the sites you mentioned...FullTilt and Stars are now very close on amount of volume in both tourneys and cash games. Both are fairly fishy these days too (though nothing like the glory days of Party). I give a slight edge to FullTilt because I prefer the software and rakeback is available. Bodog has the best cash games and the most donkeys by far. However, it has very little volume in comparison to the others and the software sucks. Bodog does have rakeback and tourney overlays, so I guess you have to take the good with the bad there.FCP has the worst software known to man and no volume right now. That may improve down the road, but right now it's a terrible place to play poker.Party probably has very little volume since they banned US players. Even if you're outside the US I wouldn't reccomend playing there. It's only really draw was the volume and number of fish, which has to have gone down considerably since the ban. And, there's no rakeback on Party.
i agree with pretty much everything said here, although being canadian i cannot say anythig about bodog...i had the same choice to make when party opted to ban US players, and initially i took PS- great volume at all hours, alot of party fish went there, but i suggest buying a tinfoil hat.i play on FT now, and i find the structure to be superior to stars, even with shorter levels, and the software is much better. i notice the volume going up, me thinks party players that opted for stars at first liek me are switching to FT more and more...
Bodog has the best cash games and the most donkeys by far.
Would it be inappropriate if I said there's more fish in the Pacific?It's a bad joke, but it's true. If you can ignore the major software faults it's got decent traffic and thousands of massively weak players playing NLHE and LHE.
Would it be inappropriate if I said there's more fish in the Pacific?It's a bad joke, but it's true. If you can ignore the major software faults it's got decent traffic and thousands of massively weak players playing NLHE and LHE.
Yes, it would be inappropriate. I think Pacific banned US players anyway, but there's really no need to give out info like that. Of course, I said it about Bodog so I'm just as much to blame. FWIW, you're probably right...I remember Pacific being incredibly fishy during the short time I played there.
I can get you 25% rakeback at Tilt I just need your email addy.There are others that can get you 27% but I dont know who they are.let me know via pm if you want me to get you started up.thanks,Cody
Can you get me 25% rake back at tilt??? I have an account already though
You know what rake is? It's where sites give some of that back to you, hence: rakeback.
i understand this.. what i don't get is why do you have to go through a random person and not the site itself. didn't somebody rip off a bunch of people on this forum?
Can you get me 25% rake back at tilt??? I have an account already though
I used to be able to, now its new accounts only at my affiliate. Someone out there may be able to.anyone?