My Boss Just Sh*t Himself

Well I got busted uploading the pics onto my Photobucket account, so no pics, but basically he bent over to pick something up and when he bent over it was like opening the flood gates. He claims it was supposed to be a fart, but he filled his tighty whiteys to the brim. He had to drive home to change himself cause apparently it leaked through the tighty whiteys and down his leg.....
thats a pleasant thought(sw)
Whoa, I thought I was the only person who said weaksauce. He's not so much my boss as he is a friend. I've known him for 7 or 8 years now. ****in' priceless. This is the second time he's **** himself in the last year too. Last time we were on a trip to the other side of Houston, got caught in traffic and he **** himself in the car. :club:
A. You don't get fired when you are essential to the success of the organization.B. I didn't realize people REALLY did shart. I thought it was just a conceptual thing. C. Hooray for having a sphincter like a vise.
A. You don't get fired when you are essential to the success of the organization.B. I didn't realize people REALLY did shart. I thought it was just a conceptual thing. C. Hooray for having a sphincter like a vise.
My friends and I have always referred to that act as a "pooder." That was my nickname in middle school. And, no, I never poodered myself.
Post up one thread that you've opened that's titled "My Boss Just Sh*t Himself". I personally clicked on it assuming it was Actuary posting about how he quit his current job for the new position with all the bells and wistles.Sorry, I am just impartial to cry babies.
:club: who's crybaby?post confuse me