My Boss Just Sh*t Himself

Go wipe his *** maybe you get promoted :club:
"...do it in round circular motions and don't you look at me woman.. DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME!!!" -Stuey Family Guy Season 2 Disc 2 Episode 1. :D
unrealI used to post stories in here that HAD to be better that this thread and they lasted 4 minutes max before being deleted or moved.....best support ever???you da man???meh..
Post up one thread that you've opened that's titled "My Boss Just Sh*t Himself". I personally clicked on it assuming it was Actuary posting about how he quit his current job for the new position with all the bells and wistles.Sorry, I am just impartial to cry babies.

Well I got busted uploading the pics onto my Photobucket account, so no pics, but basically he bent over to pick something up and when he bent over it was like opening the flood gates. He claims it was supposed to be a fart, but he filled his tighty whiteys to the brim. He had to drive home to change himself cause apparently it leaked through the tighty whiteys and down his leg.....

Post up one thread that you've opened that's titled "My Boss Just Sh*t Himself". I personally clicked on it assuming it was Actuary posting about how he quit his current job for the new position with all the bells and wistles.Sorry, I am just impartial to cry babies.
Sorry if I'm just drunk, but I dont really understand what this means...If you were saying that I shouldnt have opened the thread, you are correct.If you were saying that both of us shouldnt have opened it and commented on your reasons for doing so were somehow justified but I was a fool, you are probably still correct.If you were saying that I was a cry baby, you are incorrect because the statement was directed toward someone other than yourself and had nothing to do with the thread itself. The "best support ever!" was a clue to who it was. Or maybe you were defending him? I may be wrong here, but just wanted to ask because you quoted me.
Well I got busted uploading the pics onto my Photobucket account, so no pics, but basically he bent over to pick something up and when he bent over it was like opening the flood gates. He claims it was supposed to be a fart, but he filled his tighty whiteys to the brim. He had to drive home to change himself cause apparently it leaked through the tighty whiteys and down his leg.....
Dude, you got busted doing that and still have a job???You must have a cool boss....you know, minus the pooping himself thing.
Weaksauce.
Whoa, I thought I was the only person who said weaksauce.
Dude, you got busted doing that and still have a job???You must have a cool boss....you know, minus the pooping himself thing.
He's not so much my boss as he is a friend. I've known him for 7 or 8 years now. ****in' priceless. This is the second time he's **** himself in the last year too. Last time we were on a trip to the other side of Houston, got caught in traffic and he **** himself in the car. :club:
I knew there would be some kind of excuse when everyone called your bluff :club: