Most Dominant Double Shootout Ever

:club: Not so much the result, just the way it went. Played one of the double shootouts on stars for a sunday million ticket and heres how the first table turned out:During current Hold'em session you were dealt 36 hands and saw flop: - 5 out of 12 times while in big blind (41%) - 3 out of 12 times while in small blind (25%) - 6 out of 12 times in other positions (50%) - a total of 14 out of 36 (38%) Pots won at showdown - 5 of 6 (83%) Pots won without showdown - 22it took less than 15minutes and I was thru! I played a super aggressive strategy, in fact I called ONCE in the whole thing. Litreally, no calling. 4 limpers to my SB, I don't complete, I either raise or fold. Obv alot went my way but it was really class.Still playing btw, so hopefully I'll win the tickps I'll try to upload some screen shots
:club: Not so much the result, just the way it went. Played one of the double shootouts on stars for a sunday million ticket and heres how the first table turned out:During current Hold'em session you were dealt 36 hands and saw flop: - 5 out of 12 times while in big blind (41%) - 3 out of 12 times while in small blind (25%) - 6 out of 12 times in other positions (50%) - a total of 14 out of 36 (38%) Pots won at showdown - 5 of 6 (83%) Pots won without showdown - 22it took less than 15minutes and I was thru! I played a super aggressive strategy, in fact I called ONCE in the whole thing. Litreally, no calling. 4 limpers to my SB, I don't complete, I either raise or fold. Obv alot went my way but it was really class.Still playing btw, so hopefully I'll win the tickps I'll try to upload some screen shots
sounds like a recipe for disaster, but gl

were you playing a push/fold method? it looks like there are huge and tiny pots...nothing really in between. or were you just raising normally and the table was that tight/passive?

we didnt get a post telling us how he did in the 2nd table. My guess is the cards slowed down for him and hopefully he adjusted, but probably didnt and got caught a couple times. just guess.but that is a pretty sick run at the first table.