What sites have regular heads up games? I'm looking to play a lot of heads up limit holdem. Are there any sites that have:a) 1/2-2/4 limits and above?b ) Regular heads up games going?c) Small rake structures/rakeback?

I play the HU games on ub. The game goes VERY fast because of how quick the dealing goes so you can get a lot of hands in/hr. Good range of limits and usually will find a partner within a few minutes.speaking of, just hit my first royal flush in a HU cash game. :club:

I play the HU games on ub. The game goes VERY fast because of how quick the dealing goes so you can get a lot of hands in/hr. Good range of limits and usually will find a partner within a few minutes.speaking of, just hit my first royal flush in a HU cash game. :club:
UB=ultimate bet? I only see super high limit heads up games.
Heads up limit holdem his crazy. Much scarier than NL in my opinion.
HU limit is probably one of the most profitable games out there.Your b/r requirements are like 600-1000 big bets though =(. Just bet everything for value at the low stakes. Seriously, don't bluff... just don't.
click games--heads-up and then click the BLINDS tab to organize by blinds. You'll see NL and PL games as low as .25/.50
Ah, I should have specified in my OP. I'm looking mostly for limit heads up games.