lolololololololol2nd hand. I have 6c4c, 3 limp, sb completes, I check.flop 6 :club: 4 :D 3 :D we all check, t J :) , sb bets $40 into $50, I raise to $140, 2 folds, one limper calls, sb calls.riv 7 :D sb check, I check, limper checks.sb JJ, no diamond, I muck...limper shows 5 :) 5 :) in other words, the str8 flush.looooooooooool---im aight tally, you? - Jordan

The forum AntiChrist is back?
he looks like hes trying to make good and started with markysals.. im all for him making restitution/getting back on his feet
he looks like hes trying to make good and started with markysals.. im all for him making restitution/getting back on his feet
Yeah, i saw him in this thread before the thread about him specifically. If what he says is true, then my apologies. But obviously there are some few on here that are still skeptical of his claims.

wow, i went outside to help my dad bring in a christmas tree and told my 11 year old bro to just go all in if he got AA or KK...he didn't know which btn to push, so as I was walking in, he goes "you got AA but other ppl are in"looolturns out he limped in LP, CO limped and btn raised to $200, the bb shoveled, for > 3k and I called all in. Lololol btn nfolded and I held over AK.that was funny.6.2k- Jordan

this hour been so lame.KQs in LP, I raise to 600, two callers, bb shovesl for 2k, i shovel to isolate, he has 55, flop Kx5Qx and he wins all the dead mobney.I get AQ next, LP bets $1k, 300bb, I shovel and have him covered, he has AK, he holds.I steal some blinds, get my stack to 3k...i get AA in ep, make my 2nd raise in a row to 1k, guy on left puts me all in, other guy shovels all in, I call all in, he calls, JJ and AQo, board comes 5 diamonds, no one has a diamond..chop chop.lol.I'm at 5.8k cuz 99 > 88, but he turned a set and i rivered a bigger one.funny.- Jordan

Hoosier,RE: The K3sAs7K we played.You 3xPFR.. I 8xRR.. you call. Flop, you check I bet 3/5pot, turn checked, river you fire all in huge....Wwhat did you have there... I put you on strong hand AK,KK. Or did you just have JJ and bluff me out. *sigh*I really did have AQ... spill the beans.Pabooid=Foundation

Out. bet $2k utg w QQ, have 5.2k behind or so, 600bb, guy two to my left puts me all in, i call, he hits his AK.this tourney is so easy...if i could just run like 30% decently.gl- Jordan

Hoosier...BTW... My "Great table, isn't it?" comment is in regards to the Ace It dude... Incredible that he is still around... is way overvalues his TP with good/decent/bad kicker. I will be very upset if one of us doesn't get all his chips.Paboo