Tallytown Is Back!

This guy gets scammed by everyone. First his nephew, then the computer shop. We've all had hard times - but even the most degenerate gambler (Actuary?) should maintain some integrity and not be a scamming bastard. Tally, just admit you were in some tough times - and instead of being a man about it and getting a second job or whatever, you decided to hustle some people you had gained trust with. It'll get you a little bit of respect back, instead of keeping up this facade.Oh, and Vatche, loan me $3000 so I can move up to $250 SNGs, kthx. :D
lol, after what i put you thru that day, least i could do is ship you 3k. :club:
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, after what i put you thru that day, least i could do is ship you 3k. :club:
LOL Aint that the truth. Notice I've never AIMed you again? I'm frickin' scared to!

i think i am the biggest donk in the world because this is the first i have heard about this...i dont know why either i try to keep up but seriously had no idea this occured.thanks for letting me know guys atleast i didnt get "scammed" if thats really what it was

no, what happened with royal was you went and "bought two bottles" for him when you guys didnt even discuss details, then royal felt obligated to buy them because he felt bad...but the second royal suggested he wanted a third party to hold the money and the vodka(custom36 or kdawg, cant remember) you bounced...reason why we asked you a 100 times for your handle is because we realized that the story about your nephew was a 100% bs...if it wasnt bs, why wouldnt you just give us your handle?
I couldnt have said it better myself.Please Tallytown, for someone who wanted to get rid of the bottles you sure didnt seem to interested in shipping them and picking your money up from Custom36

While I do realize that scammers are pure dirt, and they have no morals and all... like I told hoosier online, i just dont care about internet sillyness... he scammed me for 30 bucks, oh well, it was 30 bucks... believe me if it was for any substantial amount of money to me at the time i would have investigated... i received my 30 bucks back tonight, so i accepted his apology on aim, in a hope to put it all behind, OOPS! :club:

He also IM'ed me and said money was enroute... sorry for the misunderstanding tallytown... hope you become an influential addition to this forum once again.

lolll, so you guys think this guy fell on hard times and scammed a few people out of 30 bucks? I thought this scam was for like thousands. THis is humerous.

lolll, so you guys think this guy fell on hard times and scammed a few people out of 30 bucks? I thought this scam was for like thousands. THis is humerous.
glad we could humor you for an evening
While I do realize that scammers are pure dirt, and they have no morals and all... like I told hoosier online, i just dont care about internet sillyness... he scammed me for 30 bucks, oh well, it was 30 bucks... believe me if it was for any substantial amount of money to me at the time i would have investigated... i received my 30 bucks back tonight, so i accepted his apology on aim, in a hope to put it all behind, OOPS! :club:
i hope he didn't send either of you two files along with his apologies?

tally,i dont know if youre paying back your debts because your seeting up for a bigger scam later on or because its the right thing to do and youre trying to change your ways...if you are trying to change your ways, you need to come in here and fess up and admit everything you said before was bs.(everyone already know this anyways)admit you didnt win a 100k, admit your nephew didnt jack you for 10k, and you can start over with a somewhat of a clean slate.

tally,i dont know if youre paying back your debts because your seeting up for a bigger scam later on or because its the right thing to do and youre trying to change your ways...if you are trying to change your ways, you need to come in here and fess up and admit everything you said before was bs.(everyone already know this anyways)admit you didnt win a 100k, admit your nephew didnt jack you for 10k, and you can start over with a somewhat of a clean slate.
Relax, let it go. He may have made all taht **** up but he has no credibility and a big scam will never happen, no one is that stupid. Let him pay off his debts, admit he scammed and it's done.
Relax, let it go. He may have made all taht **** up but he has no credibility and a big scam will never happen, no one is that stupid. Let him pay off his debts, admit he scammed and it's done.
he hasnt admited anything...even today, on the 1st page of t his thread, he was still claiming he won.oh, and lol@ you telling someone else to "relax"...
he hasnt admited anything...even today, on the 1st page of t his thread, he was still claiming he won.oh, and lol@ you telling someone else to "relax"...
What does this even mean? I wasn't even scammed and have hardly commented in this thread at all. What am I missing
What does this even mean? I wasn't even scammed and have hardly commented in this thread at all. What am I missing
sometimes you get very defensive and blow things out of porportion...havent noticed you doing it lately tho...but i still found it kind of funny. :club: