Tallytown Is Back!

What's up guys... Just wanted to let those of you who have had troubles with tallytown, that he came back online tonight and apologized to me... he also paid me the money he owed me, and explained to me that he had some trouble with someone who stole a bunch of money from him, and even hacked onto his aim accounts, meaning it wasn't tallytown we were loaning our money to.. so let's everyone welcome tallytown back and help him get back on his feet, cuz he's not a scammer!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah guys, for those of you that had trouble with the supposed me from around October 26th onward, let me know what happened.I thought I would've learned before, but i took my laptop to get serviced at a less than reputable place because it was cheap.Long story short, 4 new maxed out credit cards, a charged off bank account and neteller, and a shot credit report.And a full time job now.

what about the whole vodka incident with royal?what about you not responding in beaver's thread?what about you not giving us the handle on party where you claimed your nephew lost 10k of your money?care to answer any of these?

I paid mark his money, thats how.Yes, the boat win was real. Have a new car and down payment on a house to prove it.
Yeah I was just kidding. That's really terrible, hope that you're able to get some of what you lost back.
what about the whole vodka incident with royal?what about you not responding in beaver's thread?what about you not giving us the handle on party where you claimed your nephew lost 10k of your money?care to answer any of these?
the incident with royal was that he told me that he would take them if I'd already got them, but that he had already worked something else out with someone else. so i kept them, i never took his money or anything.the reason that I didn't respond to beavers thread was due to the fact that I was just finding out about all this **** happening, and frankly, even though I knew I owed some people money here, i had a few more pressing matters to deal with, like making sure I didn't lose my house or my car.And the username was important why?
the incident with royal was that he told me that he would take them if I'd already got them, but that he had already worked something else out with someone else. so i kept them, i never took his money or anything.the reason that I didn't respond to beavers thread was due to the fact that I was just finding out about all this **** happening, and frankly, even though I knew I owed some people money here, i had a few more pressing matters to deal with, like making sure I didn't lose my house or my car.And the username was important why?
no, what happened with royal was you went and "bought two bottles" for him when you guys didnt even discuss details, then royal felt obligated to buy them because he felt bad...but the second royal suggested he wanted a third party to hold the money and the vodka(custom36 or kdawg, cant remember) you bounced...reason why we asked you a 100 times for your handle is because we realized that the story about your nephew was a 100% bs...if it wasnt bs, why wouldnt you just give us your handle?

okun's rule..............Im not accusing anybody here, but this sounds a little too complicated you said that you got scammed and had your credit card maxed? then why would you say you have a new job now, this emplies that you were on hard times and decided to scam some people on fcp not that u urself got scammed, its a little too intricate for someone to hack into your account and go to great distances to scam some other people. Just pointing out some things, but even if you did do these things its good that you came back and paid people back bottom line

Ehhhh, I find this a little bit hard to believe. I would respect you 10x more if you admitted that you fell on hard times, did a little bit of scamming, and are now here to pay back those that you took from. Whatever, I don't know you so maybe you really did get hacked and that's why all this happened, who knows?

Tourney write up?!Im going to try to find that original link....the post REEEKED of bullshit.
im with you hoos...i say we keep bumping this thread untill he proves he won or untill he admits he made the whole thing up.

Look I might be wrong, and I hope I am. Im not the type of guy to call people out randomly, but Im pretty sure you tried to scam a bunch of people and that kind of stuff really pisses me off.Prove us wrong please.

p.s. a link to the original thread about the theft would be appreciated.
There's one found on the 2nd page of the thread I linked to ^^^^^^Not sure if there are others.edit: 2nd page @ 40 per page.

"2 hands later, Krablar saves the day. K3, and I pop to 350k trying to steal the blinds and he calls. flop is K43. He bets 500k into ME! I push and he goes into the tank. I called the clock on him, and he shows AK as he folds. I tabled the K3."I really don't see any human being folding AK hu in that spot in what seems like a crapshoot structure....but maybe someone out there exists.

"2 hands later, Krablar saves the day. K3, and I pop to 350k trying to steal the blinds and he calls. flop is K43. He bets 500k into ME! I push and he goes into the tank. I called the clock on him, and he shows AK as he folds. I tabled the K3."I really don't see any human being folding AK hu in that spot in what seems like a crapshoot structure....but maybe someone out there exists.
I don't see anybody playing ak like that ever ever ever. pre or post flop