**zomg Online Idea, Fcp Get On This**

huh?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• Royal, you are amazing, have my babies
    • I dont care, have my babies anyways
    • both these ^^ choices suck, have my babies

I'd say it would be a lot different than live. All you have to do is click. You don't have to physically get up and move. I say that's a pretty big deal (for some people).
Why on earth would this bother you?
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You insane?? ...it would be SO rigged.Royal will even call the tables Brocolli 10001, Brocolli 10002, etc. just to laugh in your face.
HUh.. something like this? Hi Fleung22We understand your frustration with your deposit. However our records show no history or EFT deposit of 500.00 USDPlease feel free to contact us with any more questions and concerns.Regards,Royal Tour Poker
HUh.. something like this? Hi Fleung22We understand your frustration with your deposit. However our records show no history or EFT deposit of 500.00 USDPlease feel free to contact us with any more questions and concerns.Regards,Royal Tour Poker
hahaquestion. if you had a poker tour what would you call it?the Royal Tour Poker Tour??
even though I suck, really really suck, I like to pick my seats with $ to my right. I don't like people moving around.
The fish won't be moving... they don't know.The whole point of this is so we can pick the seats, or move to the seats where our EV will be highest. Those who suck won't understand this.
The fish won't be moving... they don't know.The whole point of this is so we can pick the seats, or move to the seats where our EV will be highest. Those who suck won't understand this.
i dont understand this
i dont understand this
Wow... I must be high.I just mean, most fish won't know why they would want to switch seats, or who they want on their left, etc. The better players would, and I would like the option of moving to the left of that player who consistently uses his position on me, etc, or sit on the left of the aggrodonk, etc.
Wow... I must be high.I just mean, most fish won't know why they would want to switch seats, or who they want on their left, etc. The better players would, and I would like the option of moving to the left of that player who consistently uses his position on me, etc, or sit on the left of the aggrodonk, etc.
totally agree except that the guy using position on me might be smart enough to move after I move. we might start musical chairs. the posting blinds would limit this but whatever, probably won't ever happen
totally agree except that the guy using position on me might be smart enough to move after I move. we might start musical chairs. the posting blinds would limit this but whatever, probably won't ever happen
What about something like 1 move/hour or somethin?
BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.u idiot, i set u up perfectly.your response should have read "I rest my case"
how about, full money back, + 5% of profits and 10k worth of shares
Sounds great! Do you have an agressive portfolio plan for the shares or should I re-invest in my own portfolio? When do I get vested? Let me know. :club:
I won money last week so it's coke. I don't do crack unless I'm broke.EDIT: hey, it rhymes...i just made a funny!btw...i told Mary to check out FCP to get a better idea of who you are :club:
UH..... Then you could always click no. But heh thanks for your opinion
what do you think about a (Running it twice option) for cash games?edit :would only be available when its HU and both players all in with a 5 second acting time cariblgcopy.jpg
Why would I want to run it twice if other player is all in (assuming I have him covered) if I win both and he has no other cash in account I am screwed, if I am running it twice it is because I expect to win both not chop
Why would I want to run it twice if other player is all in (assuming I have him covered) if I win both and he has no other cash in account I am screwed
Uh, are you assuming that you double the size of the pot when you decide to run it twice? Because that would be an incorrect assumption. You'd just be splitting the current pot.

As for the seat change idea, I'd just like a "stand up" button. Once you take a seat, you can sit out...and after a while it'll kick you out of your seat...but it's a sometimes a pain if I want to "leave" the table without closing it.