• I dont care, have my babies anyways
    • both these ^^ choices suck, have my babies

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing I want to see is a Seat Change Button. Holla at me if you see a site with that.
alright, i'm starting my own site then with all these killer options, to make your online experience, as real as possible
I would have a check option otherwise it will slow down he action, and nobody wants that.The seat change idea is hot...
How about its only available when players are all in HU and it has a 5 second acting time.
alright, i'm starting my own site then with all these killer options, to make your online experience, as real as possible
I'll loan you the money if you give me 10% of all profits?

I don't know what the hell the poll has to do with the question but I like the option of running it twice in live games. Online I'm indifferent. On one hand I like options on the other hand I can see it slowing down the game.

I don't know what the hell the poll has to do with the question but I like the option of running it twice in live games. Online I'm indifferent. On one hand I like options on the other hand I can see it slowing down the game.
not everyone is on crack like u
not everyone is on crack like u
I won money last week so it's coke. I don't do crack unless I'm broke.EDIT: hey, it rhymes...i just made a funny!btw...i told Mary to check out FCP to get a better idea of who you are :club:

Sorry, but I am not a fan of running it twice. I could see where it would benefit me if I were all in and a dog, but "That's poker!" I think that if you put your chips in the middle then live with the outcome. I know that there are reasons and situations where running it twice would be the polite thing to do, but doesn't that take away from the integrity of the game? Feeling sorry for someone who put $100,000 into the pot only to find out that they are a huge dog is not what the game is about. I don't know who said it (probably lots of people) but at the poker table there are no friends or family, only people whos money you are after. I play poker with my brother every week, if he and I are ever HU then he knows that I am not going to stop betting because he is my brother. He is an oponent at the table. If I can get his money then I will and vice-versa.

I would vote, but I dont see an option of eating babies.And how did my mom's house plants get anywhere near this poker table?

This would be a very annoying pop up. Same reason I turn off the 'show hand' feature on all sites. Would just slow down the game. I don't see why it is more or less relevent in HU.As for change seat. I'm down for that.

This would be a very annoying pop up. Same reason I turn off the 'show hand' feature on all sites. Would just slow down the game. I don't see why it is more or less relevent in HU.As for change seat. I'm down for that.
it would only pop up when players are all in. then your cards flip. and the pop up says. "would u like to run it twice". if you vote yes, and other dude votes no., it just says "not agreed" or vice versa
My idea pwns.
the run twice is good, but give 8 seconds to choose. I say no to the seat change idea. I mean I'd like it as much as anybody but then we'd probably get constant seat changing and that would be dumb.
Eh it wouldn't be any worse then in real life (which isn't a problem), and people will still have to repost the BB.
I would absolutely play on a site designed by Royal Tour.
You insane?? ...it would be SO rigged.Royal will even call the tables Brocolli 10001, Brocolli 10002, etc. just to laugh in your face.
Eh it wouldn't be any worse then in real life (which isn't a problem), and people will still have to repost the BB.
I'd say it would be a lot different than live. All you have to do is click. You don't have to physically get up and move. I say that's a pretty big deal (for some people).