Has anybody been watching this? There is a guy on there named Tyree who looks like he came straight out of Dave Chapelle's Mad Real World. Anyways tonight a gay white kid is called a fag, and the kid starts throwning around the N word. Should be interesting.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I think what happens is that the other black guy on the show got into some kind of trouble out at a club and the gay white guy just left him there. This in turn got back to the other black guy which leads to all the yelling and name calling i think.

there seems to be a big angry negro on the show and in the highlights for the upcoming episode, a white guy is screaming, crying and calling him a nigg*r and a fight nearly breaks out.hilarity. I didn't know they were doing comedies now.

Rumor has it that they are fliming the next Real World down the street from me. I gotta find ways to get on camera.
I might watch that one, in Detroit its only a matter of time before someone takes a shot at the cast, right?I haven't watched since Austin, Key West didn't have anyone I was interested in, and it looks like Denver is just more of the same. I must be getting old. The challenge shows are still amusing though.
I might watch that one, in Detroit its only a matter of time before someone takes a shot at the cast, right?I haven't watched since Austin, Key West didn't have anyone I was interested in, and it looks like Denver is just more of the same. I must be getting old. The challenge shows are still amusing though.
I probably watched the first 5 seasons in their entirety. After that, it got a little rehearsed. Formulatic. Young whorish kids, add alcohol, start filming. Like they wanted drama and sex. They lost me in Vegas I think.although, Brad did make me laugh. San Diego I think, although I was more laughing at him

I believe the last episode I saw of this show was Real World: Hawaii. Who knows how long ago that was... several years at least.The only season I watched before Hawaii was the one with Puck in San Francisco.The Real World seasons 1. The Real World: New York (1992) 2. The Real World: Los Angeles (1993) 3. The Real World: San Francisco (1994) 4. The Real World: London (1995) 5. The Real World: Miami (1996) 6. The Real World: Boston (1997) 7. The Real World: Seattle (1998) 8. The Real World: Hawaii (1999) 9. The Real World: New Orleans (2000) 10. The Real World: Back to New York (2001) 11. The Real World: Chicago (2002) 12. The Real World: Las Vegas (2002) 13. The Real World: Paris (2003) 14. The Real World: San Diego (2004) 15. The Real World: Philadelphia (2004) 16. The Real World: Austin (2005) 17. The Real World: Key West (2006) 18. The Real World: Denver (2006) 19. The Real World: Sydney (2007) 20. The Real World: Back to Los Angeles (2008)Sadly, Detroit isn't on the list.

Paris was pretty good... they had a guy named CT on there who got into s_hit with everyone. I think he is on this season's challenge.Anyways aren't they right down the street from the clubs in this season? I think they purposely do this to encourage them to drink more. If so why is a dude pissed about someone else leaving. If the guy is piss drunk its one thing, but it looked like in the previews that the guy is sober. I love this show because they blow these arguments out of proportion. I still watch it because I like to picture myself in that situation, and think of what I would do. I'd probably laugh at a roomate yelling at me like that, but then again that's why I'd never get picked for the show. I need to just stick to trying to get on survivor.Another thing I liked about the older ones was that their jobs were more interesting. Lately the jobs have been lame.

I probably watched the first 5 seasons in their entirety. After that, it got a little rehearsed. Formulatic. Young whorish kids, add alcohol, start filming. Like they wanted drama and sex. They lost me in Vegas I think.although, Brad did make me laugh. San Diego I think, although I was more laughing at him
If there's a reasonably attractive girl, I'll watch pretty much anything:Stealing from brvheart's list:1. The Real World: New York (1992) (Meh, nothing really)2. The Real World: Los Angeles (1993) (Meh)3. The Real World: San Francisco (1994) (Rachel, Jo)4. The Real World: London (1995) (Kat, Jacinda)5. The Real World: Miami (1996) (Didn't really watch)6. The Real World: Boston (1997) (The lesbian girl was hot)7. The Real World: Seattle (1998) (One of my favorite seasons, I liked this cast. The chick with the curly hair was cute)8. The Real World: Hawaii (1999) (Had a thing for Amaya before she got really annoying)9. The Real World: New Orleans (2000) (the blonde girl that wasn't Julie was cute)10. The Real World: Back to New York (2001) (Didn't watch a single episode)11. The Real World: Chicago (2002) (Didn't watch a single episode)12. The Real World: Las Vegas (2002) (Trishelle and Brynn, I wanted a 3-way)13. The Real World: Paris (2003) (Leah and Mallory were cute)14. The Real World: San Diego (2004) (Who wasn't hot on this show...)15. The Real World: Philadelphia (2004) (See above)16. The Real World: Austin (2005) (And again...but especially Melinda)17. The Real World: Key West (2006) (Didn't watch)18. The Real World: Denver (2006) (Not watching)19. The Real World: Sydney (2007)20. The Real World: Back to Los Angeles (2008)Top 5 casts in no order:San Diego, Seattle, Vegas, Austin and Philadelphia.I'm just going to go ahead and kill myself for doing that now.
If there's a reasonably attractive girl, I'll watch pretty much anything:Stealing from brvheart's list:1. The Real World: New York (1992) (Meh, nothing really)2. The Real World: Los Angeles (1993) (Meh)3. The Real World: San Francisco (1994) (Rachel, Jo)4. The Real World: London (1995) (Kat, Jacinda)5. The Real World: Miami (1996) (Didn't really watch)6. The Real World: Boston (1997) (The lesbian girl was hot)7. The Real World: Seattle (1998) (One of my favorite seasons, I liked this cast. The chick with the curly hair was cute)8. The Real World: Hawaii (1999) (Had a thing for Amaya before she got really annoying)9. The Real World: New Orleans (2000) (the blonde girl that wasn't Julie was cute)10. The Real World: Back to New York (2001) (Didn't watch a single episode)11. The Real World: Chicago (2002) (Didn't watch a single episode)12. The Real World: Las Vegas (2002) (Trishelle and Brynn, I wanted a 3-way)13. The Real World: Paris (2003) (Leah and Mallory were cute)14. The Real World: San Diego (2004) (Who wasn't hot on this show...)15. The Real World: Philadelphia (2004) (See above)16. The Real World: Austin (2005) (And again...but especially Melinda)17. The Real World: Key West (2006) (Didn't watch)18. The Real World: Denver (2006) (Not watching)19. The Real World: Sydney (2007)20. The Real World: Back to Los Angeles (2008)Top 5 casts in no order:San Diego, Seattle, Vegas, Austin and Philadelphia.I'm just going to go ahead and kill myself for doing that now.
back to New York was pretty good (excepting the hottest girl wasn't shown that much). Coral and Mike (Miz) from all the challenges were on that 1. You'd never think they'd be friends afterwards, they got into a lot of racial s_hit on that season. Mallory from Paris is now a SI swimsuit model. I'd say Melinda from Austin is the hottest even though she was with that complete d_ouche the whole season.
back to New York was pretty good (excepting the hottest girl wasn't shown that much). Coral and Mike (Miz) from all the challenges were on that 1. You'd never think they'd be friends afterwards, they got into a lot of racial s_hit on that season. Mallory from Paris is now a SI swimsuit model. I'd say Melinda from Austin is the hottest even though she was with that complete d_ouche the whole season.
She's actually engaged to that douche now. I have this major thing going on for Robin from San Diego lately, probably doesn't have anything at all to do with the fact that she's been modeling nude and barely clothed a whole lot lately. Also, that little girl Casey from the challenge shows, among others.
She's actually engaged to that douche now. I have this major thing going on for Robin from San Diego lately, probably doesn't have anything at all to do with the fact that she's been modeling nude and barely clothed a whole lot lately. Also, that little girl Casey from the challenge shows, among others.
Yea... she is hotter this season then she was last season... and I think you know why lol.
I might watch that one, in Detroit its only a matter of time before someone takes a shot at the cast, right?
Well they are shooting it in Royal Oak where I live which is a suburb about 20 minutes North of Detroit. So it is pretty safe. They are allegedly living in one of the new $500K lofts they built down the road.So no, they won't get shot.
Clue me in, no idea what you're saying right now.
Boob job.. she said that's what she used her money for from the last challenge. And all I have to say about that is money well spent.
181284377_92a7051b10.jpgcasey-cooper.jpgYou sure? I can't really see that much of a difference, personally. At any rate, she's extremely cute.
Yeah she admits to the boob job in the first episode of the duel.Funny thing is she was talking about putting her brother through college with the money but I guess boobies are more important.
Yeah she admits to the boob job in the first episode of the duel.Funny thing is she was talking about putting her brother through college with the money but I guess boobies are more important.
duh, she's a dumb whore who needs to maximize her looks then marry rich. I'm sure she's dumber than a bag of hammers. Just a guess.Besides, she should have invested in a stronger chinthat top picture if awful, btw, bottom one is very cute. Bags are noticible, too high up on her chest though. I hope for her sake they drop a bit

Tonight was..... NUTS!!!!!!I don't know what you guys think but I dont believe Davis was wrong at all until he let that word slip after the fact. Tyree... is freaking crazy. I thought it was cool how he forgave Davis after everything even though he acted like a psycho the night before. Next week looks goooood again.

Tonight was..... NUTS!!!!!!I don't know what you guys think but I dont believe Davis was wrong at all until he let that word slip after the fact. Tyree... is freaking crazy. I thought it was cool how he forgave Davis after everything even though he acted like a psycho the night before. Next week looks goooood again.
Not wrong at all until he said "n"? Wow, I disagree with that.I 100% agree with what Davis said, something along the lines of he wasn't wrong is how it started, but in how it ended. Tyrie flipped out at first and I think he realized Davis was waaaaaaasted and was just going to piss him off. Then, he chilled and Davis kept coming back at him, even when Tyrie found a place outside to chill. Tyrie did act like a psycho for a few minutes, but Davis went WAY over the line for a while. You know when the producers step in, it's intense.Anyway, I'm glad he stuck around (unless they were going to replace him with a hot chick) to see how that all plays out.Over/under on times Tyrie flips out this season?

I always like Road Rules more than Real World because they actually went around and did stuff instead of just lounging around a house all day. I thought RR was good up until they decided to start voting people off. The first few seasons were awesome.

I always like Road Rules more than Real World because they actually went around and did stuff instead of just lounging around a house all day. I thought RR was good up until they decided to start voting people off. The first few seasons were awesome.
Yea... same with the challenge. Remember when they actually did cool stuff and travelled around with Real World against Road Rules.

Challenge Shows > Road Rules > Real WorldI think Real World is considerably cheaper to produce than Road Rules, not sure though. I wish they'd bring RR back, it was a good show.