of course you played it fine.posting this is silly, however.you don't fold KK preflop at $400 NL especially playing with 1/2 a buy in
not with 200. lets not turn this into another debate, but i've already expressed my opinions on the matter for folding KK preflop.and, if you limit is 400NL, and you are sitting with 650.00 and have invested 50 preflop with a couple raises., and villain pushes for 700.00 Yes. I can fold.
With 55 BB I'd need 5 players all-in in front of me before I'd fold KK pre-flop. Even then ....
yeah, then the set odds alone make it worth while
not with 200. lets not turn this into another debate, but i've already expressed my opinions on the matter for folding KK preflop.and, if you limit is 400NL, and you are sitting with 650.00 and have invested 50 preflop with a couple raises., and villain pushes for 700.00 Yes. I can fold.
that's not the situation here.any reason you felt compelled to annouce this?
yeah, then the set odds alone make it worth whilethat's not the situation here.any reason you felt compelled to annouce this?
yes. because I mentioned on page one, with only 55big blinds, i push/call. but not in other situations like the one i mentioned.just to keep my asss clear of any shizz

im becoming a fan lately of people who only call preflop. like, KK in 1st pos. limp, call 4x raise. shove allin on A high flop vs A4o. limping AA here is weak, but it did isolate you and put you in a 65/17.5/17.5 situation..

Boy did I get Lucky. Can I fold KK here? Hand #37039979-36675 at Alpine (No Limit Hold'em)Started at 06/Dec/06 13:57:36 campione is at seat 0 with $167.60. outdraw__me is at seat 1 with $227. studabakahawk is at seat 2 with $970.10. pokerskibum is at seat 3 with $424.90. ToeKnee87 is at seat 4 with $435.40. checkzilla is at seat 5 with $402.30. The button is at seat 1. studabakahawk posts the small blind of $2. pokerskibum posts the big blind of $4. campione: -- -- outdraw__me: Kd Ks studabakahawk: -- -- pokerskibum: -- -- ToeKnee87: -- -- checkzilla: -- --Pre-flop: ToeKnee87 folds. checkzilla calls. campione calls. outdraw__me raises to $16. studabakahawk re-raises to $60. pokerskibum folds. checkzilla calls. campione folds. outdraw__me goes all-in for $227. studabakahawk calls. checkzilla goes all-in for $402.30. studabakahawk calls. Flop (board: 8c 8h Qs): (no action in this round) Turn (board: 8c 8h Qs Kc): (no action in this round) River (board: 8c 8h Qs Kc 4c): (no action in this round) Showdown: checkzilla shows Ad Ac. checkzilla has Ad Ac 8c 8h Kc: two pair, aces and eights. outdraw__me shows Kd Ks. outdraw__me has Kd Ks 8c 8h Kc: full house, kings full of eights. studabakahawk shows Qh Qc. studabakahawk has Qh Qc 8c 8h Qs: full house, queens full of eights. Hand #37039979-36675 Summary: $3 is raked from a total pot of $1039.60. $3 is raked from the main pot of $689. $0 is raked from side pot #1 of $350.60. outdraw__me wins the main pot $686 with full house, kings full of eights. studabakahawk wins the side pot $350.60 with full house, queens full of eights.----------------------------------------------------------------