Where Is Shana's Hiatt's Hand Going Here?

Now that's hysterical! Where is Sexton's hand? The TRUTH is finally revealed! :club:
So I win? What do I win? Wow! I am so happy. I want to thank all those who helped me get here. My parents, my wife for supporting me through the bad times, my fans for always supporting me, No, screw all of them. I only want to thank MUSHU!!!
So I win? What do I win? Wow! I am so happy. I want to thank all those who helped me get here. My parents, my wife for supporting me through the bad times, my fans for always supporting me, No, screw all of them. I only want to thank MUSHU!!!
What a kiss a$$. hahahaahahaha - Winners will be announced on Dec. 15th, so you will have to wait until then to find out if you won or lost. :club:
What a kiss a$$. hahahaahahaha - Winners will be announced on Dec. 15th, so you will have to wait until then to find out if you won or lost. :club:
Yeah, you got me. I was kissing a dogs a$$. My therapist told me that I needed to work on my beastiality tendacies. I just couldn't help myself, one sniff and I was hooked and I do prefer blondes.
I like the date on the picture what month is the 22nd again?
Because there's only ONE way that the date can be shown by an electronic device?What would you have done if they used the yyyy/mm/dd method???Even tougher figuring out what "month" the 2004th is instead of the 22nd...Tool.

Why am I not seeing the image. I have had this problem with a couple threads now. any clues guys/gals?Im using Firefox

Where is Shana's Hiatt's Hand Going Here and why does Daniel have that big smile on his face? What do you guys think?negreanu-daniel-21.jpg
are you suggesting she has her left hand in his anus?
Why am I not seeing the image. I have had this problem with a couple threads now. any clues guys/gals?Im using Firefox
firefox working fine here

mushu you are a bad dog and if dn wernt a vegan im sure he would have cooke you alive in the oven and fed you to lori by now

Hey Shana my crack is itching can ya scratch it for me ????
dude are you a poker newbie or a sex newbie? im pretty sure mushu is quite clearly saying something elsei dont think it is shana that e is smiling about, its sexton behind him, just look at that botox face he is giving