Contest #3 - Why Does Daniel Look Ill Here?

He isn't ill, he is trying to hold back some gas while he is eating.(Damn, what is wrong with me today, my mind is that of a 12 year old. Must be the all nighter. Go ahead and flame me, I deserve it)

Used tampons in a cherry sauce?
EWWWW, that is just gross and sick. Ok, I don't feel so ashamed now.
EWWWW, that is just gross and sick. Ok, I don't feel so ashamed now.
UGH...I totally agree...that's some sick shhit. Everyone knows you put strawberry sauce on tampons.
What on earth could Daniel have eaten to become this ill? Lets here from everyone here and the Winner(s) will be announced on Dec. 15th.Daniel_Negreanu.jpg
Grapefruit wedge just squirted him in the eye...
What on earth could Daniel have eaten to become this ill? Lets here from everyone here and the Winner(s) will be announced on Dec. 15th.Daniel_Negreanu.jpg
He isnt sick from the drink.Those pages in front of him have a detailed graph of how unpopular his shirt is
see that the whole WSOP is hold em events
"I know that this stuff that Mom makes for me is good for me, but it tastes worse than the stuff that I feed Mushu. I need to get a burger during the next break!"