Contest: Why Is Daniel So Happy Here?

We are starting a new contest today to see who can guess why Daniel seems so happy in this photo. Lets hear from all of you here. The Winner(s) will be announced on Dec. 15th.DSC_1887_resize.JPG

We are starting a new contest today to see who can guess why Daniel seems so happy in this photo. Lets hear from all of you here. The Winner(s) will be announced on Dec. 15th.DSC_1887_resize.JPG
He just found out that he won the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes
Found out Subway is having a 2 for 1 deal on large Veggie subs! :club:

actually this is from the Omaha 8 or better tourny at the WSOP 06 .. he was all in vs two people .. the one guy made a bet on the turn and pushed the other guy out of the pot .. the guy who folded had the winning hand if he stayed in and daniel ended up winning this hand due to guy bluffing a dry side pot

saved money by switching to Geico
I think this is when he hit a miracle at the final table of the Omaha event
"i got it up i got it up!!! im sitting out call my wife and tell her im on my way!!!!"
I'm far more concerned about what david hasslehoff is doing watching over his right shoulder.
zHASSLEHOFF.gif
Whats the prize for the winner of the contest? If there isn't one. This post is useless.And I advise to QUIT POSTING! :club:
Daniel in a tryout for a new Olympic event:"And Negreanu does a round off double back flip off the poker table, and he sticks the landing for a perfect 10 !!!"
Announcer: And Daniel Negreanu busts out in 197th place.DN: "I'm not out, as a matter of fact, I'm the CHIP LEADER, wait, I just got AAJ10 and hit Quad Aces and Gus Hansen got quad Queens and I BUST HIM and I am the CHAMPION OF THE WORLD and Phil Ivey wants to be my protege and Mike Matusow gets laryngitis, and Bill Frist decides to come play some poker at the Big Game and I BUST him and I write Super System III by MYSELF!""Yea that's the ticket"