Top Ten Avatars

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break; you were obviously implying it. If you want to call someone an immature, sexist pig, then just fucking say it.
Immature, sexist pig.I can't believe I didn't get an honorable mention. My varying avs (all from Rion Vernon's collection at pinuptoons.com) have caused many forum members to wonder about what it would be like to snag a cartoon chick.
Here, let me help....pactjy8.jpg
I'm pretty sure your membership in PACT is null and void. Conflicts of interest, double dipping, all that stuff.
Immature, sexist pig.I can't believe I didn't get an honorable mention. My varying avs (all from Rion Vernon's collection at pinuptoons.com) have cause many forum members to wonder about what it would be like to snag a cartoon chick.
Spammer
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously, everyone. Stop voting for me. I have pulled my avatar out of this competition. I appreciate all the love, but I suggest you throw it towards one of the avatars with a picture of a girl that you will never nail.

Seriously, everyone. Stop voting for me. I have pulled my avatar out of this competition. I appreciate all the love, but I suggest you throw it towards one of the avatars with a picture of a girl that you will never nail.
so my avatar is one of the alternates?c'mon, lil sis is bangin', YO!?