Top Ten Avatars

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Form of the question makes no matter diff, it's still nothing more than a question.Why would I ask if non-sexist avatars are sexist?Why would I ask those with non-sexist avatars if they are pigs?You need not answer the questions when the answers are obvious.
wtf are you two arguing about? like really...pokerfan made a comment. joeyjojo needed to post something to kill time.don't make this something bigger than it is children...plenty of space for us all to play around here.now gimme 20 pushups and calm the fukk down.
Form of the question makes no matter diff, it's still nothing more than a question.Why would I ask if non-sexist avatars are sexist?Why would I ask those with non-sexist avatars if they are pigs?You need not answer the questions when the answers are obvious.
What are you? A girl?
wtf are you two arguing about? like really...pokerfan made a comment. joeyjojo needed to post something to kill time.don't make this something bigger than it is children...plenty of space for us all to play around here.now gimme 20 pushups and calm the fukk down.
Nah, I'm just trying to have some fun.I'm not a fisherman, but sometimes it's alot of fun just to set the bait!
Actually, I made no statements in my post, they were questions (take note of the funny little symbol at the end of each sentence).
I think I get it but let me try:You're a fucking cunt. is a statement but:Why are you suck a fucking cunt?is a question which states nothing and therefore shouldn't be found offensive.Oh and the first thing you said was:Y'all are a bunch of sexist pigs?which is a grammatically a statement even though you stuck a ? at the end of it so I guess:You're a fucking cunt?would also qualify as non-offensive.Just making sure I have this all straight.
I think I get it but let me try:You're a fucking cunt. is a statement but:Why are you suck a fucking cunt?is a question which states nothing and therefore shouldn't be found offensive.Oh and the first thing you said was:Y'all are a bunch of sexist pigs?which is a grammatically a statement even though you stuck a ? at the end of it so I guess:You're a fucking cunt?would also qualify as non-offensive.Just making sure I have this all straight.
HAHAHAHA!!!That is all, just HAHAHAHA!!!
toddkrit I like this one, can you zoom out a little?Tiltinagainfleung22FlushgardenNO Neckbdc30MR_BIZKITZTylerSalzmanmissIdahoYodastealfromblind
Ok, I had to add you. Love the pose! Can I have her number? Web address? Is she for rent? Ok, that was sexist. Lord I apologize. Heehee.
This guy sort of gets it, but me thinks he is missing an important factor.
I think we might need the grammer police for this one. Freudian slip??
:club: I'd fix it but it's almost better this way. Besides "suck" and "cunt" seem to go so well together.Any maybe the grammer police can find the grammar police for us. :D
:club: I'd fix it but it's almost better this way. Besides "suck" and "cunt" seem to go so well together.Any maybe the grammer police can find the grammar police for us. :D
They're perfect together !! :D